An enthusiastic and highly talented professional with three years of experience in development sector, working with local and international organizations on Education & Health delivery projects.
Community Mobilization, Capacity Building, Team Building, Coordination, Communication, Project Planning and Management, Report Writing & Presentation Skills.
Sindh Deworming Initiative aims to treat 4.6 million School Age Children of (5-17) in 06 Districts of Karachi.The provincial Health and Education Departments are leading the initiative with Technical Assistance of IRD and Evidence Action in 40 high risk Districts of Pakistan in Sindh,KP,Baluchistan and GB.
Project: FEMPOWER! – Fempower is a Shirkat Gah supported project which strengthen women’s movements in 10 countries of Asia with a focus on building a common agenda for feminist change in the target countries.
· Mobilize and sensitize the community on program activities and create Community Based Organizations (CBOs)
· Support the development of agreements and MoUs with community
· Preparation and facilitation of women’s leadership programs
· To deliver TOT training to the Community leaders.
· Assist District Program Manager in compiling monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports by providing updated and accurate information from field. In addition, collect and share success stories from the field to highlight impact of the program.
Badal Do! Is a unique initiative that is helping teachers become advocates of Peace, Social inclusion, Diversity, and Tolerance in classrooms and beyond inculcating reflective practice as an essential Skill.Key Responsibilities:
Visiting schools on a fortnightly basis to monitor program quality and track progress (notable areas; Lyari, Saeedabad, Chakra Goth, Shireen Jinnah and Baldia town)
Report school wise progress, challenges, and success stories and create a photo and video bank of activities
Provide support to school management in smoothly implementing the Badal Do! Activities.
Pitched and on-boarded new school to meet program targets.
Provide feedback to the consortium partners as how the different activities are being adopted by schools and what are the outcomes.
Provide Badal Do! Training at schools where required.
The USAID-funded Pakistan Reading Project (PRP) is improving the reading skills of children in grades one and two, by providing reading instructional materials to classrooms, training teachers in new reading instruction techniques, and encouraging schools to dedicate more classroom time for reading.Key Responsibilities:1. Worked in close collaboration with teachers, Head teachers and concerned education officers in preparing and implementing school/ union council/ Tehsil based reading improvement plans and strategies.2. Provide support to utilize Reading Learning Material.3. Responsible to convert schools into reading sensitize schools.4. Conducted physical verification of Government and SEF schools of district Umerkot.5. Conducted quarterly assessment on Tangerine Software.6. Organized MEGA community events to promote reading culture.
The Indus Society for Rural Development (ISRD) aims to improve food security and household income in rural areas, promote good health through increasing awareness on the causes of various diseases, as well as promotion of Quality Education, adult literacy and vocational skills for vulnerable young people and women and to support environmental conservation.Key Responsibilities:
Enrolled 650 out of school children in 3 schools running in Tharparkar region.
Prepared in detail weekly/monthly plans including field travels/school visits while adhering to quarterly/annual work plan targets and indicators.
Convinced the community leaders to enroll their children in schools.
Conducted meetings with parents in villages to give awareness about education.
1. Responsible for fundraising & awareness of their new Campaign "Brick for Life" at different places of Karachi.2.Raised 1 Million for Indus expansion program. They were to increase the number of beds from 300 to 1800.3. Organised awareness camps for donation in different schools and malls of Karachi.
1.Responsible for administrative tasks of schools of Thar foundation managed by Charter for Compassion (CFC).2.Conducted awareness drives in Tharparkar "Enroll your child in School"3. Conducted meetings with local community members for enrolling their children in Schools.4. Responsible for hiring, training and supervising of teaching and non teaching staff
1.Conducted awareness sessions on fresh Currency notes.
2.Conducted research in tax department and gave solution for increasing number of taxpayer in Pakistan.
3.Responsible for data entry in different departments (Prize bond, Cash Department and Securities Department).
Worked for the NJV School, Conducted career counselling and motivational sessions for students of Interior Sindh.
Making arrangements of Akhuwat Talks.
Helped in Akhuwat Clothes Bank Project.
Managed & Promoted Social Media of Akhuwat Karachi
1. Conducted Iftaar drives in underprivileged areas of Karachi
2. Responsible for raising donation through social media
1. Conducted career counselings, Motivational sessions and university test preparations for scholarship.
2. Mentoring & Coaching of Students.
3. Helping students in filling scholarship forms for different universities