Accounting professional with over 4 years of experience, possesses multiple skills covering many financial areas such as Cash Balances, Bank Books, Purchase Book Vouchers ,Correction of Errors, Bank Receipts, Bank Payments, Journal Vouchers, Recon of Customers and Suppliers, Petty Cash Expenses.
Certification : ICMA Stage 4 Completed
Education : B.Com (Completed)
Current Status : Studying ICMAP Stage 6
Working wit Maksons Textiles (Private) Limited (Manufacturer and Exporter of Woven Greige Fabric) a wholly owned subsidiary of Al – Tariq Group, as an Asst. Manager Accounts & Finance from 9-May-2015 to still working.
• Financial Management Covering receivables, Payables, Inventory Management
• Quarterly Finalization of Accounts
• Prepare Profitability Analysis Report Indicating Material used, Conversion Cost.Verify Production Department Data Related to Production.
• Managing funds and kept a track of Receivables through Aging.
• Dealing with Banks in regards to Guarantee Issuance, LC Opening and Converting the Same into TR when Required.
• Looking after Company’s Term Loan & Overdraft Facility.
• Filling of monthly Sales Tax Return
• Filling of monthly Income Tax Return
• Filing of monthly SRB Return
• Preparing reports of FBR as per requirements of FBR Notices
• Preparing detail of income tax deducted at source and ensuring its timely deposition
• Ensuring Bank Reconciliation on daily basis
• Finalization of Trail Balance
• Ensuring timely data entry and data accuracy to conclude reliable results
• Parties reconciliations and monitoring recoveries
• Calculate exchange Gain & Loss
• Correspondence of Murabaha Transactions with Bank (Purchase order & Offer Acceptance)
• Dealing and communication with Tax consultants, Bankers, Auditors, Suppliers and Customers
• Supervising Exports Commission (Working & Payments)
• Supervising Preparation of Sales Register (Local & Exports)
• Supervising Preparation of Purchase Register
• Supervising Payables Aging
• Supervising Receivables Aging
• Negotiating with Banks for Discounting Rate for Export & Import
• As the Group Comprise number of companies, ensuring the intercompany transactions to be recorded timely and accurately and the reconciliation between the companies.
• Monthly Internal Audit of Stock
• Arrangement of payments related to raw material Pu