Now more than 5 years of extensive & diversified experience in financial analyses, Prediction & Management, working with Board of Directors for Market’s Leader for different Consultancy projects & take major part in switching their Tax System to ERP software base from manual systems. I had also established record of successful career in significantly growing enterprises & Counting remarkable years of Audit Firm experience with Prestigious Client like CSD, Garrison Officers Mess & Al-Ghurair Giga
Responsible of all Post Auditory Compliances and make shift arrangement on Pre auditory section also (Daily Stock Dispatch verification, Post Purchase compliances, Financial accuracy & Compliances, (Petty Cash, Bank A/C) Tax compliances, Import Rates & Rebates Compliances, Payroll Audit, Budgets Checks & Controls & Monthly inventory Stock takes).
• Verify daily Stock dispatches in terms of accuracy and Compliances.
• Check on Daily Local Purchase with its reporting accuracy.
• Audit monthly Petty Cash & Cash in Hand Books records on Accuracy & Completeness
• Look on all transactions on WHT compliances on accuracy & Procedural basis.
• Assist & Instate Consultant on Import Tax & Rebates measures.
• Fully Checked Payroll Draft from all aspects e.g Accuracy, Completeness & Tax compliances.
• Authorized all marketing Budgets Transactions and control all components of it like Budget celling, non-used part, reallocation & adjustment.
• Conduct quarterly & Monthly Stock take of all Functions like Raw material, finished goods, store Spares & assist my Manger on Report writing on it.
• Assist and Design new strategies with my Mangers to overcome our weakness on the base of our Observations (Audit Reports).
Oversee all the finance Functions (Inventory Keeping, Treasury management, Statutory Returns, Balance Score Card, Financial Reporting, Taxation & Financing)
• Checked & assist the Accounts Department to record General Ledger books (Petty Cash, Cash in Hand, Sales, Purchase, general expense).
• Invoicing the receivable parties Issue the payments to payable & maintaining the master record of both and report to management.
• Monitor & suggest correctives of record to compiles with standard procedure.
• Look After Sales Tax (Sales Tax, Service Tax, WHT tax) & Income Tax Matters & their Statuary compliance (Foam A/B & Foam 29), Tax planning, Responsible for Corporate & Legal matters and have a close liaison with Tax Consultant.
• Have close Liaison with Banks, Leasing, Insurance and other financial instructions to see arrangement of funded.
• Coordinate in annual audit of financial statements & audit verification procedures;
Professional Articulate: Agha Mujeeb & Co, Chartered Accountants Mujeeb & Co, is a well renowned firm providing services of audit, management consultancy, corporate affairs & MISevaluation & implementation, During my Articleship training with the firm, my responsibilities include: Conducting & supervising statutory financial audit assignments Compliance of IASs, & GAAP corporate requirements, especially those of code of Corporate governance for quoted companies:• Summarizing the audit finding in the summary review memorandum, attending audit meetings with the Clients and assisting Partner in the Audit reports writing.
• Engaging in management consultancy, prepared/reviewed projected financial statements comprising of budgets & forecasts for the business objectives.
• Forecasting new innovative business. Rescheduling of long-Term Bank Loan.
• Various sources of financing & evolution thereof. Preparing & Filing Monthly Sales Tax Returns, Withholding statements & Yearly based Income tax of entities.
• A Good exposure of corporate affairs from incorporation of entities to legal