Young energetic, well-motivated IT Specialist and development professional, the man of excellent Socio-technical mind and believe in participatory learning process and approach, passed BSc and Master in Business Administration (MBA) from university of Sindh Jamshoro, besides, Diploma in Information Technology (DIT), possesses overall more than 7 years’ experience of extensive IT / Admin and field work. Not only expert in education, teaching, community participation, at different levels but as well as expertise in planning, leading, and supervision networking, Designing, MS-office Suite, hardware trouble shooting & field activities.
• Coordinate of 10 schools of IRC and Maintain record of all schools’ student’s in (MIS Software) Smart Pupils Software (www.samrtpupils.com)
• Visit all schools of IRC and collecting Students’ data
• Collect fees from IRC’s All Schools
• Designing course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises;
• Arrangements of all types of meeting and making sheets
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
• Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
• Provide individual training and support on request
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
• Troubleshoot all technology issues
• Input and maintain IP addresses
Skills The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
Ability to install and administer computer hardware, software and networks, team building skills, analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills, effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills, effective written communications skills, computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, word-processing, graphics and website development programs at a highly proficient level, stress management skills, time management skills.