As a highly motivated and results-oriented AM Manager who brings along over 04 years of hallmark career in following domains. 1) Electrical Engineering.2) Administration & Human resource managment.3) Information technology.I am adept at monitoring overall operations for ensuring installation, commissioning, instrument configuration and maintenance. Demonstrated excellence in staff leadership, strategic thinking, and knowledge of HR policies.Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
● Official coordination with all the authorities of various departments of The University of Lahore.
● Issuing office orders and tasks to all staff of department as per direction of head of department.
● Provide administrative support to the authorities, monitoring and Evaluation of held Classes.
● Recruitment & Short listing of employees from the pool of CV’s.
● Implementation of policies & Budget Forecasting for the Department.
● Inventory management on SAP & SIS Portals.
● Day to Day HR/ Admin management, Payroll Management, Leave counts, joining reports.
● IT Trainings for the Staff and Students in coordination with SAP and IT Departments of UOL.
Technical duties to perform:
• Functioned in close IT Coordination between the Punjab housing department and Faisalabad development authority.
• Development of Geographical information system (GIS) for Housing Using AUTOCAD Files & ARC – MAP.
• Handled inventory for 32 branches and whole organization.
• Designed work at company such as digital card design and user manuals and visiting cards, company employee cards and certificates.
• Directed inventory planning and procurement activities for goods and services, including managing vendor performance, mitigating supply issues, effectively managing stock and replenishment activities.
• Held accountable for procurements of all sort of new and used printers and scanners/Laptops All in Ones for 32 branches in Punjab with their electrical maintenance and installation of UPS & Generators.
• Exercised hands-on approach to operate system trouble shooting on call and 24/7 IT maintenance.
• Streamlined and organized all engineering tasks, including installing all sort of driver’s software/OS installing, networking and IP configurations.
• Supervised repair and maintenance of electrical & IT related instruments in branches.
Managerial/Admin duties & role:
• Functioned in close communication with staff in the organization and coordination with the Punjab housing Government of Punjab department.
• Expertly delivered administrative and clerical support to the executive, upheld daily task list, arrange meetings and building maintenance.
• Facilitated in recruitment and selection process by posting job advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling job interviews, approvals, background check, offer letters and issuing joining documents.
• Handled cargo affairs packaging delivery & dispatch.
• Played a key role as an electricity Theft Control program Supervisor of 9 subdivisions.
• Acquired fundamental engineering knowledge and technical expertise includes engineering; maintenance of distribution lines and transformer faults as well as installation, maintenance and operation of equipment’s.
• Managed and uphold collection of inventory from stores.
• Public Dealing regarding the issues at office.
• Inspection of electrical & civil related work of Government Schemes.
• Dealt with Contractors of government and government officials.
• Writing TPV (Third Party Validation) reports according to the work specifications.
• Inspected electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes and maintenance records for electronic and electrical equipment.
• Acquired fundamental engineering knowledge and technical expertise includes engineering; communications systems, testing; installation, fault finding and diagnosis.