An Accounting & Finance Professional with 7 years of diversified experience with the Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm (EY & KPMG) in critical and demanding positions.
Responsible to bookkeeping and maintaince of relevant records.
Develop and implement yearly audit plan.
Perform duties essential to attain internal audit goals.
Develops and maintain professional communication with other departments.
Manage and perform internal audits recording existing control environment over business risk.
Evaluate control environment performance by test work.
Conduct audits working directly with all internal departments.
Review existing company assets and ensure to maintain apt safeguards from all sorts of losses.
Analyze integrity and reliability financial informations and means used for identifying measure, classifying and reporting information.
Review and record activities and plans defined by management to resolve issues identified by audit findings.
Examine records to assure apt transactions recording and comply with applicable agreements, laws and policies.
As a Staff Accountant, my responsibilities include keeping the books for clients in QuickBooks, reconciling their books, answering their questions, and financial statement preparation, etc.
In this role my duties include:
1) Report directly to Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Partners at the planning, execution and wrap-up stages of engagements;
2) Coach and mentor junior team members;
3) Ensure work is of a high quality, delivered in a timely fashion and in compliance with EY policies;
4) Identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client;
5) Consult with appropriate resources on complex issues;
6) Ensure that the deliverable meet the needs and expectations of clients are clear, accurate and well presented; and
7) Ensure work is delivered timely and in compliance with agreement.
1) Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial
2) Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
3) Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
4) Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
5) Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make
recommendations for business and process improvements.
6) Perform other job related duties as necessary.