To pursue a career in a reputable organization that provides opportunity for professional
Development and growth and to serve the organization as well as society with my best effort
& professional capabilities.
Experience in planned,preventive and corrective maintenance, installation and related technologies having 3 years experience in the field of Electrical and instrumentation maintenance, planning and scheduling.and 5 years of transmission mw telco related and power related issues in telecom sector.
Provide technical supporting for data communication /IP/ Access network devices to customer, include dealing with technical problem and fault, maintenance operation daily, and devices upgrading.
Transmission Network planning and designing, Software Commissioning.
Perform demanding technical activities such as software upgrades, technical audits and network design.
Customer communication with technical issue and network solution.
Current Job Responsibilities
• Manage and Organize electrical maintenance activities to maximize plant availability so the sales and quality targets are met.
• Receive work order for repair / maintenance which is checked for authorization and then ensured that equipment is error-free.
• Plan, administer or supervise and execute preventive and periodic maintenance of various instruments installed at the assigned area according to the standard specifications of maintenance by utilizing minimum manpower, material and time to ensure least down time.
• Ensure efficient utilization of manpower and sources.
• Organize / supervise and execute plant yearly turnarounds within budget and planned time.
• Implement HSE policies, standards and procedures to ensure that HSE objectives and targets are met.
• Prepare and manage Electrical Maintenance budget.
• To contribute in studies, analysis and improvement projects, keep follow up of procurement, ensure proper planning for spares and consumables followed by technical documentation.
• Improve quality of electrical maintenance through in time preventive maintenance of equipments through proper planning with minimum repeat jobs and minimizing breakdowns.
• Generation of Electrical and Instrument As-Built Drawings,
• Plan & organize Training Needs Analysis and develop electrical maintenance staff to ensure that their competencies and skills are improved.
• Prepare, update and review Job Plans, Work Instructions and Procedures for electrical maintenance so that up-to-date guidance and procedural; coverage is available to all concerned.
• Maintaining records , preparing reports and other related correspondence relative to work. Scheduling, planning and organizing work history of all maintenance activities using ORACLE Based ERP system (MOGAN).