I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Professional who brings along a hallmark career in external auditing, internal auditing, financial reporting, financial modelling, feasibility studies, financial projections, preparing business profiles, direct and indirect taxation, system development & ERP Implementation. I am well versed in leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports, and forecasts while maintaining accounting goals. I am proficient in robust financial reporting, strategic business management advice, and developing various financial plans. Proven record of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve position of businesses. Highly expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives and vision. Broad knowledge of financial and non-financial aspects of the management, budget planning & variance analysis and cash flow forecasting.
My key skills include Accounting & Reporting Policies, International Financial Reporting Standards, Auditing, Taxation, Internal Control, Business Process Improvement, Financial Statements, Project Management, Public Relationships, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Book keeping, Continues Process Improvement, Odoo ERP Solutions, SAP, QuickBooks, Problem Solving, Communication Skills and Microsoft Office.
My profile showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for challenging roles.
As a Manager Accounts my responsibilities include
1. Managing all the day to day activity of the day accounts department.
2. Ensuring proper recording of AP AR transactions and General Entries into the system.
3. Daily discussion of aging of receivables and payables and directing Credit and Receivable officers on overdue balances recovery and payments.
4. Ensuring proper withholding of income tax on payments and filing of biannual withholding statements.
5. Filing monthly PRA returns and payment of tax on due time.
6. Coordinating with purchase department on PO approval.
7. Coordinating with cost controller to manage costing.
8. Guiding income auditor about proper recording of the income into the system and upon preparing output sales tax register.
9. Reconciling all the ledgers
10. Preparing monthly bank reconciliations and rectifying differences.
11. Preparation of Hotel Salary, allowances and wages sheet.
12. Ensuring proper deduction of tax at source on salaries.
13. Closing monthly books and preparing management accounts.
• Entrust with overall responsibility to utilize sound negotiation skills to deal and manage taxation matters including sales tax and income tax.
• Prepare and finalize project feasibilities studies and projections, presentations on startup businesses to the management of the company and investors.
• Organize professional business profiles, investment appraisal using finance techniques like NPV, IRR, Pay-back period, ratios analysis and return on investment.
• Formulate industry specific briefs for the clients of the firm as well as budget briefs and update tax cards to be sent to the clients.
• Review reporting process and deliver in-depth recommendation regarding business planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
• Presented excellent support to the management in dealing with tax compliance issues for companies and individuals and solved complex business issues for clients and investigated all material issues raised by inquiries from professional authorities.
• Delivered potential clients with detailed information on the process of completing a tax form in a systematic manner; conducted in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances and future goals.
• Filling annual income tax returns of salaried individuals, non-salaried individuals, association of persons, NGO's/NPO's, funds and companies.
• Applied and approved tax refunds under section 170 and exemption certificates u/s 153 and 148 of The Income Tax Ordinance, 2001.
• Compliance of income tax notices under various sections of The Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 i.e. u/s 122, 161, 177, 113, 137, 214 etc.
• Acquired and utilized acute knowledge of tax return filling, withholding tax calculation and preparing of sales tax invoice in strict compliance with tax authorities.
• Filing monthly withholding tax statements and sales tax returns and processing tax payments.
• Experienced of appearance before the honorable Commissioner Inland Revenue to discuss and settle tax notices issued under various sections.
• Worked and payment of quarterly advance tax payments for corporate entities and individuals.
• Delivered advice on book keeping requirements that meets the requirement of applicable tax laws.
• Developed overall audit strategy and organized audit plan in the context of applicable financial reporting framework, industry-specific reporting requirements and reporting objectives of the engagement.
• Delivered basic advisory services to clients in respect of accounting treatments of complex transactions, compliance with corporate governance requirements and secretarial practices etc.
• Professionally administered external audit for small, medium and large-scale companies; preparing external audit reports as well as developed the Group’s internal control manual, to focus on key internal controls.
• Performed external audit of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA), performed internal controls analysis and testing and internal audits.
• Prepared projections and feasibility studies for obtaining bank loans.
• Executed duties of a professional accountants as part of various agreed upon assignments on outsourced accounting services, inventory management, fixed assets management, payables management.
• Developed ERP and accounting systems and implemented the same at the client premises performed ERP system audits.