Experienced professional with vast exposure in human capital management with large-scale National manufacturing Companies.
Having practices in manpower planning, recruitment, developing policies and employee relations.
Having excellent expertise in controlling the organizations liabilities and HR costs by categorizing the existing and new employees in into Daily wages, Permanent and contracting system while planning human resources.
Have worked on organization restructuring model which consists on different surveys and analysis for the improvement of employees performance and business growth.
Well versed with organizational communication structures and having good interpersonal skills.
Hands-on practices with ERP(S), Biometric attendance system and other HR management systems.
Has full experience in implementing the employee grading structure that sets the standards of hiring, promotions, employees benefits and the solutions of employees grievances.
Fully experienced and hands-on practices on all aspects of HRM functions like recruitment, payroll, performance management, trainings and development and organizational development.
My Core Responsibilities.
1. Responsible for HR planning and making 'informed guesses' based on the current and previous experience and knowledge.
2. Responsible for reviewing existing capabilities and identifying the gaps in the
· skills and capabilities of staff that must be filled to meet the future plans
· number of staff that must be filled to meet future plans
3. Establish a career development program and design program for staff in conjunction with Relevant Leads for staff.
4. Monitor the implementation of development program.
5. Design program, evaluate cost effectiveness, and propose changes to ensure the success of these programs.
6. Responsible for identifying and recommending high potential staff for succession plans in their ambit in conjunction with the HR Department.
7. Set the performance objectives for the forthcoming year and outline the importance of individual goals in meeting corporate objectives.
8. Review Job Confirmation Letter, Letter for extension in Probationary period, and Termination letter.
9. Creates a plan for professional growth focused on the areas the individual considers important.
10. Take appropriate action against the poor performing employees in compliance with the determined procedures.
11. Monitor the upcoming Trainings programs and Review the Post training review report.
12. Review the list of employees at the beginning of each year who are scheduled to retire in the following year.
13. Review and upgrade / develop HR ERP system, policies and procedures as per industry requirements.
14. Monitor the new recruitments, employee exist, employee transfers or rotations, employee promotions and increments.
15. Review Employee Motivation Survey results and present to Director Resource Management.
16. Review the daily attendance exception report.
17. Maintain a log of all reported concerns or complaints, tracking their receipt, their investigation, and their resolution.
18. Review the disciplinary matters discuss with the employee, give him/her oral warning after giving opportunity of being heard. Make a note in the personal file of employee.
19. Maintain a log of all reported concerns or complaints, tracking their receipt, their investigation, and their resolution.
20. Carry-out any other tasks assigned by the Senior Management particularly.
Development and upgradatoin of policies required from time to time for conducive work environment, smooth functional & operations
Recruitment & Selection of staff for season/ off season, and their training and development
Annual performance appraisal for retention and motivation of highly skilled staff
Team leader and coordinator for the ERP section of payroll, employee’s data, and attendance leave record system and CV data bank.
Training and Development of staff, Organizational development and good practices in organization.