To obtain a position in a reputable organization which will be enable me to utilize my academic knowledge, professional experience and my skills for the benefit of the organization along with my professional growth and progress.
• Planning, execution and controlling the procurement operations.
• Maintaining inventory level and organize the movement of new goods.
• Negotiate with Supplier in terms of quality, prices, quantity and delivery.
• Responsible for managing Imports and Delivery Process of Machinery and Parts with International Suppliers from various sectors such as USA, Europe, China.
• Management of all matters related to payments of Foreign Suppliers through Letter of Credit.
• Responsible to deal with Freight Forwarders in term of in time delivery of goods in a cost effective manner.
• Responsible to coordinate with foreign supplier for import documentation by keeping in view Local Custom Laws and regulations.
• Responsible to deal with the local Transporters for movement of shipment from Karachi Seaport to Site.
• Responsible to manage import of Machinery/Parts for under warranty repair/replacement.
• Management of Custom Clearance matter such as preparation and Approval of Electronic I From, Coordination with Clearing Agent in term of HS codes, Value Assessment, SROs and other custom related matters.
• Cash against Documents, TT and coordinate with Finance dep’t for timely payments.
• Preparation of LC, CAD & TT documentation and coordinate with supplier and banks regarding LC CAD & TT related matters
• Monitor and verify Bills/Invoices of Clearing Agents, Transporters and Freight Forwarders
• Maintain complete Purchase record/Import record data in the ERP system
• Actively involvement in decision-making process together with technical staff and management decision makers,
facilitating execution of the sales and Purchase process.
• Built sound, lasting, working relationships with key partners, Designers and Vendors.
• Analyzed important industry market intelligence in relation to market trends and future product development.
• Worked in business-development teams on business-planning strategies.
• Constantly studied and developed in-depth knowledge of industry trends, product line, competition, tech
support and services.
3 Visits already to China.
• Office in Guangzhou City.
• Knowledge of all main markets and relations in Guangzhou and Yiwu Market.
• Purchasing of Islamic Frames, Fabric, Paintings, Crystal Items, Decorations, Prayer Mats, Fabric and other gift
• Dispatched goods from china to UK and Pakistan.
• Review contracts / Performa invoices with detail terms & conditions
• Negotiate with parties with respect to L/C terms & conditions which will be in favor of Co,
• Deal with Banks regarding the negotiable documents
• Deals with Treasury for better rates
• Deals with Clearing Agents for clearance of goods.
• Checking all bills and Docs related to L/C
• Making the LC payment to Bank and Agents
• Check the Bank Reconciliation statements.
• Retirement of documents and arrange funds to release the pledge stock.
• Prepare closing stock statements of companies.
• Keep in touch with Factories for stocks checking.