Academic Status & Technical Skills
LL.B (Law Graduate)
• One year diploma in information Technology
• Typing Speed/Accuracy = 50+ w.p.m
• Composed book namely “Access to Justice in Pakistan” by former Judge of Honourable Supreme Court of Pakistan.
• International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
• Professional Call Centre Training Course
• Diploma in Mobile Engineering
• Typing accuracy 50+ w.p.m.
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
• Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Inpage
• Window’s Installation & troubleshooting
• Internet Browsing & Emailing
• all type of Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
Assisting Group CEO and others Directors in daily official duties including
Updating and maintain executive calendar
Gain good knowledge of the business
Be able to make executive aware of the key issues and develop action plans
Using planner to keep track of all appointments
Write down to do list everyday and prioritize
Make travel arrangements
Managing different projects and maintain PR
Support business needs during periods of heavy workload
performing a diverse set of duties
Managing various personnel data and transactions
• to manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• to take notes on action points in meetings at all executive levels
• to write down and represent Minutes of Meeting before the learned Director
• to ensure implementation of decisions/orders in the meetings.
• to take various kinds of monthly reports from respective departments for perusal of learned Director.
• to conduct background research and to present findings
• to delegate work among staff members as instructed by learned Director
• to produce reports and preparing presentations
• to type documents
• to take prints of documents as and when required.
• to ensure that bank position is daily being provided by accounts department to learned Director
• to ensure timely provision of day books by Accounts Department to learned Director.
• to monitor and respond to emails whenever required
• to meet and greet guests at all seniority levels
• to issue office circulars whenever required
• to look after travel itineraries/arrangements/ticket bookings etc.
• to ensure timely disposal of visa applications.
• to plan and organizing various events
• to ensure timely payment of any outstanding bills
• to deal with incoming postal mails.
• to make liaison with staff members on behalf of learned Director
• to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly reports are timely being delivered to learned Director by the respective departments
• to ensure that office affairs are running smoothly.
• to arrange meetings of Chief Executive / Director.
• to draft legal correspondence on behalf of clients.
• to ensure adequate record keeping i.e. proper documentation.
• to ensure that all the worker adhere to management policies.
• to ensure effectiveness and efficient use of resources.
• to ensure that order is maintained in the office.
• to issue office circulars whenever required.
• to maintain the operation of computer hardware systems.
• to set controls on computers and peripheral devices.
• to run computer tasks.
• to maintain logbooks or records for job runs.
• to prepare List malfunctions that occur.
• to draft day to day correspondence.
• to taking dictation.
• to preparing notes of minutes of meeting
• to screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• to handle requests and queries appropriately
• to manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
• to make travel arrangements
• to produce reports and presentations etc.
• to devise and maintain office filing system
• to get in touch with clients
• to generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
• to review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
• to draft legal correspondence on behalf of Deputy Director of whole Punjab region
• to take dictation from Deputy Director
• to manage functions of fax machines and photocopiers etc.
• to deal general public
• to insert data by inputting text based and numerical information within time limits
• to compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
• to apply data program techniques and procedures
• to draft legal opinions and letters
• to draft cases filed in different Law Courts including:
• Hon’ble Supreme Court of Pakistan
• Hon’ble Lahore High Court, Lahore,
• Hon’ble Sindh High Court, Karachi,
• Hon’ble Islamabad High Court Islamabad,
• Hon’ble Peshawar High Court, Peshawar,
• Hon’ble Appellate Tribunals,
• Hon’ble Office of the Commissioner Appeals,
• Hon’ble Adjudication Offices etc.
• to compose book of formerly Judge of Honourable Supreme Court of Pakistan.
• to read, monitor and responding to emails
• to answer calls and liaising with clients
• to delegate work in absence of CEO
• diary management/ planning and organizing meetings
• to organize travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
• to take action points and writing minutes
• to prepare papers for meetings
• to manage and review filing and office systems
• ordering stationery and office equipment, managing projects
• to manage goods well mannerly in godown
• to keep record computerized by using MS Office.
• to get in touch with foreign buyers telephonically and through email.
• to Draft letters to international as well as local buyers
• to screen phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate
• to make appointments and planning diary
• to organizing meetings
• to reply emails, faxes and post
• to book travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
• to assisting with projects by researching or writing reports
• to organize and maintaining office systems
• Key responsibility to buy and sell online shares of different listed companies of stock exchange on behalf of account holders of brokerage house