I am looking to join an organization where I can enlighten and improve my technical capabilities and with that to transform my knowledge into practices for future developments.
Working as IT Trainee lecturer
• Assist with Head of Department.
• Work as an assistant lecturer.
• Installation of Projects and Software’s as a lab attendant.
• Maintaining all the Official work for organization.
• Troubleshooting and Invigilate.
• Complete IT installation, designing, servicing, training and commissioning of WAPDA projects.
• Programming CIS and other devices for customer information.
• Programming of Customer Bills Printing Machines Interface.
• Working in Operation & Maintenance (Transmission and Grid Station) O&M (T&Gs).
• Working in Administration as a Computer Trainee.
• Working in Programming and IT Cell to Understand the Programming of CIS.
• Troubleshooting of Machines and Software Programs