I am looking for the progressive organization which can offer challenging work, opportunity to work for the betterment of people, and for my professional growth and I strongly believe that your organization does offer all these. I have a strong academic background in the fields of Community Mobilization, Education, Food Security and Livelihood, Child Protection and Life Skills through sports Monitoring of different Project,( with B.Ed. and M.Ed. and M.sc (Sociology) is continuous) with abilities to adapt and grow according to the market and job demands. I seek a challenging career that utilizes my social and managerial skills and gives me a chance to grow professionally as a part of a high-performance team. I have 13 (Thirteen) years professional experience in Community Uplift and Emergency response, Education, Street children's welfare, Social mobilization community base infrastructure, food security and Livelihood, Zonal Monitoring in almost all over Pakistan as I start my career from Haripur(KPK), Muzaffargarh (South Punjab), Mirpur Khas( Lower Sindh), Shikarpur (upper Sindh), Karachi, Islamabad and now again in Karachi, Pakistan. I am enthusiastic to work with the team of professionals to complete the assignment within given time, budget and quality parameters. I am young, energetic, and flexible, can speak and understand regional languages, (Saraiki, Hindko, Sindhi, Punjabi, Urdu, and English) and willing to accept forthcoming challenges. I gain my professional skills and more than 10 years' experience in various sectors in different national and international organizations as PHKN, Sahara development Organization, The Asia Foundation, Mission Development Organization, BISP, (Haripur) Save the Children International,(Muzaffargarh, Mirpur has, Shikarpur) Azad Foundation, Creative Associates International(Karachi), and International Rescue Committee (Islamabad), Right to Play, HANDS, APEX Consulting(Karachi ) . Therefore I am offering my services for the said post.
To Train IFM(Internal Field Monitors) for LQAS(Lot Quality Assurance Sampling) post polio campaign monitoring for karachi Zone. After trainings perform as ZMC(Zonal Monitoring Coordinator) for mnaging IFMs team. Responsible for deployment of IFMs, alot them Clusters for process Monitoring and Validation of data uploaded by field teams. Monitor them in fields and through desk monitoring, complete guide them and support them on different issues they face during field.
After that prepare there attaindance, Assessment and Report the whole Round Monitoring activities.
• Facilitate in-service professional development activities in the UC/Tehsil/district that include the face to face training follow ups of TIG activities.
• Support teachers in implementing newly learned concepts and skills through regular follow ups support visits to schools.
• Work in close collaboration with teachers, head teachers and concerned education officer in preparing and implementing school/UC/tehsil based reading improvement plans and strategies.
• Assist District Program Manager in managing administrative & logistic issue for a smooth implementation of program activities in the district.
• Prepare/partake in detail weekly/monthly plans including field travels/schools visit while adhering to quarterly/annual/LOP work plan targets and indicators.
• Assist the district, provincial and national offices in under taking monitoring and data
• Attends to the Mobile Bus Library’s day to day operational needs in an efficient and effective manner
• Coordination with relevant education departments of the region for smooth running of the Mobile Bus Library service
• Coordination with operational and technical teams in terms of reporting and liaison for effective use of resources
• Conducting introductory meetings with public school’s administrators, to be used for sharing methodology, timings and frequency of storytelling sessions, reading activities and recording minutes of the meeting
• Facilitating children during learning activities
• Sharing and updating of monthly visit plan of Mobile Bus Library to schools and sharing the same with IRC-PRP office
• Preparation and drafting of monthly and quarterly progress reports of the Mobile Bus Library activities and sharing the same with Regional Grants Coordinator, electronically
• Sharing of all MBL related activity updates and reports on a regular and timely basis with line manager