Display on Profile
British Council Placement Test Self
I bring along close to 11 years of Education Management career in Customer services management ,Business Development and Front Desk support while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment. Completed my MBA in Marketing from Institute of Management Sciences, Lahore. Professional record demonstrates hands on exposure to various facets of Inventory Management thereby garnered strong capabilities in Stock Management Replenishment, Valuation and Analysis.
My key skills include Customer Service Management,Business Development, Operations Management, General Administration, Service Quality Maintenance, Process Streamlining and Coordination/Liaison.
I am currently engaged with SKANS School of Accountancy, Lahore as Head of Department / MANAGER Customer services and Front Desk.
The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association) is the most influential body of professional accountants, combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) to power opportunity, trust and prosperity for people, businesses and economies worldwide. It represents 650,000 members and students in public and management accounting and advocates for the public interest and business sustainability on current and emerging issues. With broad reach, rigor and resources, the Association advances the reputation, employability and quality of CPAs, CGMAs and accounting and finance professionals globally.
I am feeling honored to be Working for awareness and growth of CIMA-AICPA in Pakistan at CIMA country office ,located in Lahore,Pakistan as Coordinator Student and Member Affairs .
*Report able directly to country head and regional head operating from Dubai.
*Job description includes Recruitment of new students , Assisting new and old students and members from all Pakistan, Marketing Management , Country Office Management , Customer services .
*The Coordinator will coordinate and liaise with the various educational institutes for the Marketing and Business development in Pakistan.
*Most important area of my Job Description include the dealings of Quality Learning Partner (QLP).QLP's are tuition providers offering CIMA qualification from major cities of Pakistan like Karachi , Lahore Islamabad and Peshawer.
*Name of the Quality partners i am dealing with are SKANS School of accountancy Lahore,SKANS School of accountancy Islamabad ,SKANS School of accountancy Peshawer , SBM ISlamabad , RISE - Lahore, Tabani's School of Accountancy,Al-Hamad Karachi and STACK college Karachi.
*Job description is to develop employer market by contacting and networking employers from all over Pakistan, Employers like NISHAT , PIA DAWN Bread ,PAKISTAN OIL FIELD etc.
• Entrusting with the onus to ensure that interactions with the clients from the global elite business fraternity from varied locations.
• Winning confidence of the clients, keeping the culture sensitivity in consideration and build trust as highly confidential data and documents along with detailed information about the customers are shared.
• Heading, leading, mentoring and motivating a team in driving the defined objectives while maintaining strict quality benchmarks and
• Developing contacts with Employers and Educational Institutes (School Colleges, Universities) all over Punjab for Alumni placements support program and for the awareness of Accounting and Finance profession.
• Identify the target market and market needs to promote the Professional courses and develop strategies accordingly.
• Conducting and managing Outreach programs in Universities, Colleges and schools to seek appointment for the awareness of professional qualifications all over Punjab.
• Assist Marketing department in marketing, counseling and networking activities in order to get more admissions and awareness of the qualifications to different organizations, educational institutes and tuition providers.
• Assisted Marketing team for outreach program within and outside Lahore for Awareness and Targeting for admissions for professional qualifications like ACCA(UK) ,Cima (UK), ICAEW(UK), CA(Pak) ,CISA(USA), CISM(USA) & CMA(USA) PIPFA etc.
• Ensured that the organization has maximum visibility & coverage in the market by increasing the market share among competitors.
• Identified & understood the target markets & competitor activity and implementing innovative promotional campaign, organizing customer meets, events & training of the employees.
• Monitored the MIS reports on the lead generation, business canvassed & closure of business along with the net worth clientele database etc.
• Acquired new clients with team effort & follow up with defaulting clients across for settlement & cross checking of all accounts for verification and reconciliation of Inter Bank of transfer of funds.
• Maintained an effective system of communication to respond admission queries(web mails, Facebook and telephonic inquiries)
• Organized and executed the quarterly and annual admission plans.
• Managed Report campus management issues and internal controls deficiencies in Institutes online fee system through the list of questionnaire and daily observations.
• Handling all types of admission related enquiries by all means (walk in, Telephonic inquiries, email and on social media Facebook, web inquirers.)
• Successfully looked after day to day operations of the Front office and proposed changes in the policies and procedures to increase efficiency and improve customer satisfaction service.
• Strictly maintained Service Level Adherence and complaint management with good and timely coordination. Thus ensuring rich customer experience in each and every interaction and transaction.
• Attended Departmental meetings to make plans and take decisions for better customer satisfaction services.
• Instrumental in handling arrival and departure procedure of the hotel and efficiently handled reservations and made all possible efforts for the development of business; also discharged duties of Information Assistant.