Law Graduate and Telecom Engineer with experience in Telecom and Banking sector. Datacom Engineer at Huawei, worked as Regional IT Coordinator at Allied Bank Limited with prior experience of ZTE Pakistan at Telenor Manage Services Project.
Work with ABL, leading multinational bank in information technology.
• Network monitoring and maintenance region wide branches of ABL, NMS: Solarwinds.
• Coordinate with Wateen, Supernet, PTCL, Multinet, Mobilink, Cybernet, Access for 3G, 4G, DRS, DSL, DVB, Fiber, LDN Wireless config/tshoot on ABL network.
• Client level support, follow up with vendor, manage tickets for client end issues, log calls and ensuring that SLAs are met, quality targets are reached/maintained.
• Inventory management: Document all work, including reporting details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed.
• Setting up and ensuring patches and upgrades are applied for end protections.
• Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained.
• Tshoot with computer systems, assist in network maintenance, domain controller, proxy/email server management.
• Red Hat 5.4/7.2/7.4 installation/config/tshoot, along with all Microsoft Windows OS.
• Providing technical support/remote access to branches on financial application T24 with supporting applications (EFS/ILS/IMS).
• ATM onsite/offsite technical support in coordination with NOC/ADC/ATM support.
• Enterprise User domain/laptops/desktops/softwares/outlook config/installation/tshoot.
• Active Directory, Windows Server installation/upgradation, implementing Group Policy, User creation, assigning Admin rights, traffic filtering, maintaining ACLs.
• Execution of Core banking migration project/Software roll-out/LAN revamp and other projects under ITG.
• Core Banking Application T24 upgradation from R8 to R16.
• Biometric implementation for attendance and T24 login.
• ABL Jazz Cash: Patch installation/upgradation for Customer Biometric verification.
• Upgradation of Red Hat Linux 5.4 to 7.2/7.4.
• Region wide ATM machine/router installation on Shell Petrol Pumps.
• Cisco Enterprise Router series 895/1100 for low manned project.
• 5G requirements, network architecture and key technologies.• 5G Business Applications and Cases (eMBB, IOV, IOT).
• MPLS, MPLS LDP, MPLS VPN, QoS, MPLS TE, VRRP, BFD, SDN, VXLAN, NFV.• Unicast: OSPF, ISIS, BGP.• Multicast: IP, IGMP, PIM.• L2 technologies: STP, RSTP, MSTP, VRRP, VPLS.
• Worked on ZXM6000, ZXM8000, ZX5900, ZX8900 where Telenor IP Core comprised of OSPF, BGP, MPLS.• Participated in version upgradation activities, tshoot tickets, Level-1 tshoot (card swap, ports duplex, SFP, labeling patch cords, Telnet access, IP mismatch/conflict).• Generating work-order for activities and coordination, arranging spares cards and audit report, console connectivity, packet capturing, remote support to Chinese experts.• Wonderful experience of coordination between subcon and Chinese vendor.• NMS: PRTG/MRTG, NetNumen.• Gained knowledge of GSM, UMTS, LTE architecture.
• OSPF, BGP, MPLS, CEF, BFD, VRF, MPLS, VRRP, L2/L3 VPN.
• Worked on ZXR10 8905, ZXR10 8908 (L3 switches), M6000(router) where SCO IP Core comprised of OSPF and BGP.• Part of activities in which configured EPC on SCO IP Core.• Working knowledge of VRRP, VRF and BFD.
• LAN/WAN, static route, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, VLAN, STP, VTP, NAT, ACL.
• PTCL network architecture.• Worked in Switching, Broadband and Optical Fiber room.• Learnt MSAG and EWSD working.• Connectivity of E1 Media, OSN 3500, Voice and DSLAM.• Worked on MDF, new connections, port change, switch room and cabinet.