With some entry level experience, I want to pursue a highly rewarding career, where I can apply my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth.
Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation.
Configure Service Portal for Customer Service management process
Creation of Custom Catalog for IT, HR and Facility request management
Performs integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration.
Gathers specifications from the IT department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented.
Worked on Web Services like SOAP and REST.
Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
Created Homepages, dashboards, report (database views)
AD Orchestration and SCCM orchestration fine tuning
Experience installing, configuration and administration of CMDB
Experience in manipulating, loading and maintaining data between ServiceNow and other systems.
Expertise in End to End implementation of CMDB module using Discovery tool in ServiceNow.
Expert in ITSM, ITOM, CMDB and discovery, configuration management, cloud infrastructure and automation.
Involved in the ServiceNow Discovery and CMDB maintenance.
Working in conjunction with CMDB Data owners to ensure that the CMDB Data content truly reflects the IT and Change estate including all interdependencies between the individual components.
Compare/Analyze Source Cis records vs CMDB CI Records and provide discrepancies.
Worked closely with Analyst in understanding the requirements and improving them
Reviewed documentation of Analyst which includes Business Requirements Document
Create new service catalog requests and items with variables
Developed UI Appearance for Service Catalog Requests
Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals
Designing, configuring and customizing new applications and modules. Assisting in troubleshooting patch / release management issues.
Act as tool expert and provide training and support to the development teams with Version control tools and Release processes
Communicate and work with Divisional Release Managemen
• Responsible to design and develop mobile application using latest technologies.
• Contribute to research of new mobile \ web technologies and recommend solutions to improve mobile app functions, features and usability
• Responsible to maintain and enhance existing mobile app and meet with business needs
• Responsible to develop applications for different projects using different tools and strategies such as :
• To make an android application
• To upgrade existing portal system.
• To computerize and integrate billing system with mobile phone
• To assists with other computer related task.