A competent and conscientious UK Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA Member), with over nine years’ experience in Government and Private sector of Pakistan and also have an experience of working in multinational construction company based in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Excellent understanding of IFRS and accounting principles. Excellent written & oral communication. Proficiency in a wide range of accounting functions including general accounting, journal entry preparation, general ledger, reconciliations, budgeting and financial statement preparation and reporting. Hardworking, work loving, committed, motivated flexible individual with enthusiasm for new career challenges and expertise for further career progression.
• Payments of supplier’s & service providers along with withholding tax implications.
• Withholding income tax & Sales tax payments & Returns filing.
• Insurance policies, premium calculations & related payments.
• Correspondence with distributor’s, Supplier’s & tax authorities.
• POC for company’s telecom network Jazz Telecom (Pvt.) Ltd
• Review/approval of data entry work pertaining to receipts, expenses & liabilities
• Preparation of Financial Statements & related schedules
• Liaison with external & internal auditors for audit & audit related tasks.
-Budgeting, Costing & Preparation of Monthly profit & loss.
-Establishment of the policies, methods & internal controls for the factory.
-Supervision & Review of the Data Entry work.
-Liaison with I.T. department for development of required modules.
-Involved in annual stock take of other Production Units of Muhammad Bin Ladin Co
-Controlling & Directing the Spare Parts Store of the Factory.
Accounting, Budgeting & Audit of Major WELFARE FUNDS which were constituted in 1989 for the welfare of Civilians of Pak Army.
Main Areas: -
• Monthly Reports
• Budget preparation
• Financial year statements
• Verification of auditable documents
• Audit of funds
• Investment / De-investment issues
• Quarterly and Annually meetings of General & Executive Committees of the fund • Dealing with queries of General/Executive committee
• Oracle based accounting & payment verification software
Statutory Audits / Agreed upon procedures / Tax issues:-
Major clients include : -
• United Nations Population fund ( UNFPA ) Ministry of Population
Ministry of Health
Ministry of Education
• Overseas Pakistan Foundation Girls College ( OPF )
• Karakuram Co-operative Bank Gilgit ( KCB )
• National Logistics Corporation Energy Development Pvt Ltd ( NLC )
• World Health Organization ( WHO) Basic Development Needs Program
• United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Pre-Step Program
Scrutiny of different cases of ministerial staff Verifying standard rules, procedures & polices Noting / Drafting
File management system
Assisting the senior officials