I'm a professional Chartered Certified Accountant, member of professional body (ACCA) having excellent reporting, IT, communication, presentation and value added skills to work as a team member, with 4 years of working experience in the field of accounting and finance. Sound Knowledge of Financial Reporting, Audit and Taxation. Passionate in belief that accountancy field is essential to the growth and success of an organization that wishes higher levels of profitability.
• To ensure the preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with the applicable financial reporting framework.
• Examining and observing record and working with external auditors during annual audit.
• Monitoring of the petty cash and bank balances to ensure sufficient funds are always available depending on the
• Improving and testing of Internal Controls and suggesting management for areas of improvement.
• Preparation of Technical Proposals on behalf of the Trust.
• Managing expenditures, credit, payroll and investments.
• Sourcing new NGO with like-minded interests and new companies for fund raising.
• Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management.
• Preparing and maintaining donor agreements and staff contracts.
• Control of salary payments to staff, including national insurance and tax liabilities, reconciling the same and
monitoring medical expenses, subsistence allowances, mobile phone usage, etc.
• To submit financial reports and send the relevant financial supporting documents in accordance with requirements
to Turkey Country Representatives and Regional Finance Department.
• To ensure that there are enough funds available in the Country Office to execute the activities, supervising the
relevant reports and transactions (cash reconciliations, funds requests...).
• Maintain journal ledger and Balance sheets in Quick books.
• Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, generating invoices and Monthly statements.
• Monitor and analyze budget variances.
• Collected accounts receivable through collection calls and correspondence.
• Reconciled bank accounts at the end of the month. Answered phones, Handled general administrative duties, such as filing faxing, copying and mailing.
• Coordinate with internal and external legal advisers and senior bank personnel.
• Reconcile sub ledger balances with General Ledger.
• Maintain day to day books of Accounts.
• Maintain journal entry Sale, Purchase and Expense Invoice.
• Maintain Bank Reconciliation Statement and Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors.
• Preparation of various Reports to senior manager.
• Dealing with Phone queries.