Seeking position in firm to utilize my experience in lean management ,Quality assurance ,Supply chain management ,Production planning and Inventory management for Managing Industrial production and increase firms output in effective and efficient Manner .
Being an Industrial Engineer is to develop ,design and improve integrated systems that include people , materials , information ,equipment and environments . The main target of industrial engineer is to reduce waste and increase productivity through lean techniques.
Good communication and leadership skills
Critical thinking and problem solving skills
Minitab (Statistical Analysis software)
Data Analysis and Visualization
Quality tools Implementation
Implementation of Six sigma and VSM
Tora (Optimization software)
Job Responsibilities :·
Monitoring and analyzing quality performance on weekly basis.·
Collaborating with operation managers to develop and implement controls and improvement with respect to quality standard.·
Identify the root cause of technical issues and recommend fixes·
Work with internal team to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products.·
Conduct final audit with levis team to achieve KPI .·
Prepare and represent quality report to identify the strains in quality performance .·
Complete and extend training on the levi’s software “QUONDA” and update the status of audit on daily basis of subjected KPI.·
Validate and approval of the trim accessories with the standard Documents.
* Ensure material availability for the production plans with coordination with the procurement department
* To collect production reports from all departments and to update on excel and to present it every morning to the higher management.
*Designing and generating weekly and monthly statistical reports.
* Utilization of available resources in a productive and effective manner.
*Materials requirement analysis and stock days analysis concerning production capacity and orders.
* Coordination with supply chain department for the dispatching of finish goods.
* Prepare a weekly and monthly production plan machine when according to their capacity and execute it an efficiently
* Responsible to Managed all the production activities and to Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
Our project was to calculate the plant capacity of shocks and strut plant .Initially we have started our work by doing time motion study of all machines, after that we calculate OEE .and then we found the plant capacity.
I have learned many things related to QC and QA
1_ Quality tools(pareto ,control charts)
2_Part Drawing study