I am presently associated with AMANA Telecom Pvt. Ltd. - VOIPAR Ltd as Telecom Administrator. As a Mid Level Professional with work exp close to 4 years, with strong knowledge of managing and configuring Telecommunication Switches and Gateways I believe to make an immediate contribution to your company.
During my carrier progression I have gained expertise in troubleshooting servers/switches and resulting in positive outcomes to critical problems, handled installation and configuration of IP phone system Technologies, VoIP, and Windows Server. Proven expertise in troubleshooting servers/switches and resulting in positive outcomes to critical problems. As a logical thinker, with versatility in profession and ability to see the big picture while paying attention to small details. I am confident enough to work within any changing environment.
It would be an honor for me if you will review my attached CV and invite me for an interview.
• Solely responsible as a Telecom Administrator for both AMANA Telecom Private Limited & VOIPAR Limited (a UK based Organization), for configuring and maintaining Virtual machines, IIS server, XAMPP, Apache and enabling disabling of firewall ports.
• Accountable for managing and configuring Telecommunication Switches and Gateways, meanwhile, planning and maintaining the technical, logical configuration of IP phone system Technologies.
• Competently diagnosed IP PBXWARE and Telephony Services, VoIP, Windows Server 2012 R2, and all servers and switches.
• Efficiently configured IP Phones, assign phone extensions, call access, group hunt, follow me, caller ID, DDI’s and ring groups. Also constituted IVR system, queues, call forwarding, SIP Trunk, VoIP and Voice Gateway, and conference bridging.
• Handled the back-to-back operations from configuration till troubleshooting, and management of telecommunication servers.
• Communicated with Software development team to develop SIP apps, and facilitated UK clients, regarding follow me, IVR, Ring Groups, Extension enabling and blocking, password change, email exchange services, broadband connectivity, and troubleshooting.
• Accountable for teaching Computer Organization and Assembly Language & Artificial Intelligence, handled a group creating E-commerce website MS ONLINE SHOPPING SYSTEM as Project Advisor.
• Efficiently evaluated student progress and supported recommendation for further development in conjunction with maintaining student records, grades, and other required records