An ACCA Affiliate with hand on ERP ( MS dynamic AX12) and MS Office and good knowledge of I.T. A team player who led several teams in variety of situation, has ability to meet the pre decided target or challenges. To make a positive contribution as part of your dynamic and well reputed organization in a position where my abilities, experience, decision making and communication skills will be appreciated. I am seeking appropriate position in Accounts/Finance to amalgamate skills into a synergy of change, growth and profit
UK base freelancing
• Preparation of monthly & annual financial statements.• Ensuring an accurate & timely monthly and year-end close.• Financial Management (Cash Budget, Forecasting & Planning of Receipts & payments).• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and managing the monthly financial close process (Sales, Purchase, Expenses Assets, Lease & Markup etc) with ratios & trend analysis & monitoring KPI,s.• Monthly Fixed assets schedule preparation & Stock valuations.• Weekly Working capital position & managing daily cash flows.• Financial Modeling (Formulation of Strategic/Long term Business /Financial plans) & Annual Insurance & Credit Limit renewals.• Preparation of departmental budgets & Variance analysis and identification of cost reduction opportunities.• Responsible for hierarchy and scale ability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and authority over classification and booking of all transactions.• Liaison with banks regarding arrangement of short term/long term loans• Preparation & Revision of department procedures, SOP,s and other Internal controls where required• Supervision of monthly and bi-annual withholding statement (Sec-165) & ST, Salary and vendor challan.• Ensures compliance with all tax laws and regulations, Liaise with tax authorities and consultants on tax-related matters, supports proper reporting for applicable taxes under FBR rules, and optimizes responsible tax planning• Filling year end income tax return & responsible of sales tax return submission• Prepares tax records, reports and other related materials in compliance with tax laws and regulations• Manages tax audits and notices, payments and periodical statutory filing• Payroll Management including compliance with lawsAny other ad-hoc projects as per business requiremen
• Pass necessary journal entries & prepare cash trial and bank reconciliation statement
• Analyze business operations, trends, cost, revenue, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
• Update the fixed asset register for each addition of assets on the basis of disbursement or journal voucher
• Capitalize the interest payable on loan borrowed for construction and purchase of assets until the commissioning of project
• Calculate depreciation at the end of each month as per the rates prescribed by the company statute
• Perform fixed assets accounting reconciliation and create depreciation journals
• Prepare trial balance and relevant accounting journals and pass JV`s to correct the identifying accounting entry mistakes of junior staff
Its like freelancers Job. I worked as accountant for UK base firm.
Key responsibilities include..
Accounts production from TB or invoices provided by client .
Corporations tax calculations etc
• Reconcile POS receipts with the system and rectify any cash discrepancy ,prepare cash reconciliation at day end
• Maintain Vendor ledger and reconcile them every month end
• Ensure all POs and GRN entered into the system on daily basis and verify the accuracy of those GRNs by comparing with original vendors invoices
• Some sort of audit work as well like surprise Price check, verify stock expiries
• Analyzing Data or Information by Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate part.
• Preparing Bank reconciliation statements.
• Receivable reconciliations with cash count on a monthly basis.
• Receivables from clients been keenly monitored with follow up procedures, and reminder letters.
• Performing stock Counts on clients Site to verify that track in and out of inventory from store is properly authorized by store keeper.