I am a dynamic and results-oriented Information Technology Professional with 05+ years of experience in software development, software engineering, web applications development, project management, web design, custom code specifications, testing and maintenance within the fast-paced environments. A trusted innovator resolve complex business operations by utilizing troubleshooting, teamwork, communication, and project engagement skills across all levels of staff, consumers, and key decision-makers. Possess expertise in software engineering fundamentals functions, as well as the ability to build high performance, secure, data driven applications with quality code. Object oriented design and analysis with experience in the full life cycle of the software design and implementation process including requirements definition, prototyping, and proof of concept, design, interface implementation, testing, maintenance and technical leadership.
My key skills includes Software Engineering | Software Development | Web Development | Project Management | Requirement Analysis | Software Testing | Change & Code Management | Web Performance | Strategic Planning | Process Analysis | Learning Documentation | Punctuality & Time-Keeping | Problem Solving | Communication Skills | Microsoft Office
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Technologies Used: Angular, RxJS, TypeScript, Angular Material CDK, Semantic UI, Webpack, D3.js, Google Maps API, Web Workers, Figma, JIRA and Git
· Render keen-eye for details to conduct detail code reviews and ensure optimum quality of programming practices, facilitate the process of building the team by interviewing and on boarding new frontend team members.
· Partner with QA Engineers to verify test plan and facilitate in testing and verification of frontend application, devise feature following the technical documentation delivered by Product and Design Team.
· Task to understand and work on Google Maps, Reverse Geo-coding, and Custom Markers, also define Fleet View next generation dashboard and reduce first load from 35 to under 3 seconds.
· Exercise hands-on approach and effective controls to integrate tslint and stylelint to enforce coding conventions which successfully led the optimization of the PR review process by 10%.
· Increase the efficiency of angular components by profiling and devising change detection strategy which overall improved the loading performance 30%.
· Administered the pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas and makes the appropriate recommendations.
· Development of web applications; modified and enhanced existing software and web applications within expected time, quality and completion metrics.
· Created management system to improve data entry and automate business processes as per clients need.