I am a qualified HR professional with over 16 years of experience in handling Human Resource Department successfully with various sectors like Manufacturing of Chemical Products, Rubber Tyres, Production of Auto Industry, Services Sector (Mass Transport), Oil & Gas, Construction / Engineering / EPC and MEP Services.
An innovator with 'out–of-the-box thinking ability.
HRIS & ERP HR Web-portal):
Developed and custodianship for smooth routine operation of employee’s web portal (SAP-HCM) and troubleshooting
Organizational Development :
· ROI, ROE, HsR Metrics, HR Analytics, HR survey, Development of new business venture, time & motion studies, department development, performance and lacks gap analysis.
· As change agent by close coordination with the top management for planning, execution and control for new changes.
· Implementing of Succession planning through by scientific method e.g. Technical Skills Evaluation (TSE), and HR- Capability Enhancement Action Plan (CEAP) for both technical and management staff
· Retaining high quality employees and maintain a motivated workforce by designing career path and succession plan.
· Developed HR policies, HR SOPs (Standing Operating Procedures), KPIs, and new HR formats as and when required.
· Preparation of Annual Manpower Plan, development and execution of talent acquisition strategies of recruiting, tracking and interviewing job candidates to fill out all level positions from top to low tier level.
· Full life-cycle for recruitment, from sourcing and assessing candidates through offers and closing talent after orientation, induction and necessary required trainings.
· Selection of Recruitment Agencies, and recruitment-portals, financial negotiations, preparation of agreements and day to day activities for recruitment of different nationalities like, European, American, South Asian, central Asian, African and Arab national.
· Supervision, controlling and preparing agreements and HR documents (appointment letters, JDs, transfer, increment, promotion, termination, experience letter, warning letter, legal notices etc.)
· Attending Career Fairs/Job Fairs for recruiting, corporate branding to develop working relationships with institute & Corporate sectors
· HR legal matters handling like Labour Courts, Labour Dept, EOBI, PESSI etcs.
· Maintains historical human resource records by maintaining a filing and retrieval system (both manual and digital archive system).
· Preparation and finalization of monthly payroll process, which includes daily attendance, HRIS operations, income tax deduction etc.
· Keep track records of employee’s probation completion, expiry of contract and timely issue the probation appraisals and service extension one month before its expiry date, strong follow up with the line manager to issue the relevant letter to the employee.
Compensation & Benefit and Performance Management Systems:
· Designed compensation structures, Comp. Ratio, Salary Range (grading system, job evaluation, job description, promotion policy, etc.)
· Maintains employee benefits programs and recommending benefit programs to the top management.
· Negotiation, Monitoring and day to day routine operation with Insurance Companies for employee’s health & Life insurance.
· Conduct employee’s survey to gage employee’s moral (Internal & External Surveys, Climate Survey etc.)
· Coordination with ABACUS Consultant for “Remuneration Salary Survey”, Job Evaluation and salary benchmarking.
· Developing Compensation Analysis for internal salary ranges, comp. ratio using statistics techniques
· Development of performance management system, development of KPIS for employees.
· Developing annual objectives of the employees by using MBO method.
· Issuance of timely annual performance appraisals of management & non-management staff, preparation of appraisals summary, and analysis on appraisals for review of Head of Department and get approval from CEO/Board of Directors..
· Reporting to CEO and Manager Human Resource for full life-cycle recruiting, from sourcing and assessing candidates through offers and closing talent after orientation, induction and necessary required trainings
· Selection of Recruitment Agencies, and web-portals, financial negotiations, and day to day activities for recruitment of different nationalities like, European, American, South Asian, central Asian, African and Arab national etc.
· Development of recruitment strategy for target hiring and the implementation of recruitment process.
· Supervision, controlling and preparing agreements with Recruitment partners and all HR documents (appointment letters, JDs, transfer, increment, promotion, termination, experience letter, warning letter, legal notices etc.)
· Handling Employee Relations and Government Relations
· Preparing yearly HR budget (including the medical expense, insurance expense forecast of all company’s employees
· Conducting recruitment and mobilization of new employees
· Coordinating Change Management and succession planning activities and proposing improvement ideas to the management team.
• worked in HR Operations and Recruitment & Selection.
· Responsible for overall HR activities including Recruitment, compensation, performance management and organizational development
· Developing Job Specification and Job Accountability (JA/JDs), Employee Handbook, Orientation Manuals, New Joiner’s Package
· Developing Compensation Analysis for internal salary ranges, comp. ratio to achieve the goals of compensation by using statistics techniques
· Developing annual objectives of the employees by using MBO
· Managing the HR department at Business Area (of Civil Construction Mega projects)Developing
· Manpower planning, budgeting and recruitment of the human capital requirements;
· Conducting and integrating Performance Reviews, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development and Talent Management
· Conducting trainings (acting trainer / faculty member) for in-house training programs
· Implementing of Succession planning through by Technical Skills Evaluation (TSE), and HR- Capability Enhancement Action Plan (CEAP) for both technical and management staff
· Identifying the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) from JDs, Organizational Chart, Performance Appraisals, Succession Planning
· Design the in-house training programme, planning and implementing the training programme to employees, trainees and the projects sites.
· Conducting induction programme for new joiners on quarterly basis, preparation of training material, scheduling the programme and administrative arrangements.
· Out Source Training Preparation of training calendars, analysis of training cost & budget, administrative arrangement.
· Performance Appraisals, issuance of timely annual performance appraisals of management & non-management staff, preparation of appraisals summary, and analysis on appraisals for review of Head of Department.
· HRIS Administration of in-house developed Visual Basic based HRIS, update employee’s records accurately & efficiently, coordination with Software Developers to customize the HIRS as per HR requirement.
· Maintaining employee’s personal record and related matters in their personal files as well as in HRIS.
· Designed the basic compensation structures, Comp. Ratio, Salary Range (grading system, job evaluation, job description, promotion policy, etc.)
· Developed compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development
· Designed Performance Management and Reward System