To become a part of a dynamic group where I could further explore the skills and capabilities which I gained in the whole academic career, and to serve in a progressive organization offering job satisfaction, a challenging work environment and equally vast opportunities of career development based upon achievements and results.
• Being a RRU officer review all reject and discrepant cases from credit initiation & having all timely resolve all discrepancies related to credit department.
• To Complete all pre and post-disbursement formalities in compliance with bank SOP’s and Prudential Regulations and coordinate with various departments.
• Research applicant credit status and current financial position.
• Ensured to comply with the established regulations and law requirements as per bank policy & SBP. Handling complaints from SBP within TAT.
• Preparing (MCRC) / Name Clearance email of customers from upper management.
• Preparing KYC & Credit Proposals (CP) of customers
Develop and review company policies.
Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
Complaint & Grievance Handling (SECP / FIO / PMDU).
Managing Negotiations between Customer & Organization.
Handling Investigations and Dispute Resolution Functions
Mark Payments in system of Policy Cancelation For IBFT
Handling and delivering Policy cancelations Cheques to Customers
Credit card Maintenance processing received from CIU, and PHONE BANKING via E-forms.
Ensuring the completion of all tasks within acceptable turnaround time (TAT) to avoid any repercussions / liability that the Bank may face due to inconsistency or non-compliance in services provided to customers.
Ensuring the satisfactory and timely resolution of all the complaints received via e-mail or phone to maintain the level of customer service as required by the Bank policy۔
Correction of Transcription fields, Limit Enhancements, Card Upgrade/Downgrade, and Personal Details by CIU as per 1bday TAT.
Maintaining Excel MIS of Credit Card Maintenance.