Articulate and accomplished admin executive experienced in keeping an office running smoothly. A communicator and collaborator who is efficient in planning, organizing and executing meetings and conferences. Comfortable with projects that require multi-tasking and flexible with changing priorities. Broad industry experience which includes Petroleum & Telecom Industry where meticulous administrative & finance assistance required to balance the budgetary cost of an organization.
Manager Administration & Procurement
Handled multifaceted administrative tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) as the assistant to the Manager Administration. Coordinated travel arrangements, maintained database and ensured the delivery of premium service to all internal & external staff. Quickly became a trusted assistant known for “can-do” attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
• Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan meetings and prepare new structure for offices. Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
• Helped coordinate dozens of management events (average of 12 large gatherings per year) that contributed to consistently high entertainment levels.
• Entrusted to manage office in the supervisor’s absence. Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred authorized information to concerns; and prepared official correspondence to get approved.
• Co-developed comprehensive SOP’s for Administration Processes that enabled faster ramp-up process flow to support all staff.
• Developed innovative PowerPoint presentation used by the Administration Department to have budgetary comparison to monitor cost.
• Earned excellent marks on performance reviews, with citations for excellence in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
• Served at various teams within accounts payable department which includes ITS and Employee payables whereby I have looked after payment processing which includes:
• Checking the relevant approvals
• Matching invoices with PR, PO, GDN/SCC.
• Checking that invoice/expense claim is being charged to correct GL code.
• Processing of cases i.e withholding etc in OF.
• Extracting Tax challans from FBR and providing it to vendor
• Vetting of expense claims as per the policy defined by Mobilink.
• Being on the front end, continuously guiding vendors our existing requirement and also update them regarding any new requirement on timely basis.
• Working on ORACLE Accounting Module R- 12