Energetic, enthusiastic, & efficient person, capable enough to set and meet performance targets under strict conditions. Possess multinational experience of 4+ years,having a friendly behavior & high level of patience along with fine judgment & courage to set those things right which are under my control.
SS Consultancy Firm is my own firm which I developed & introduced by my very own hands, I put my life's learning in it, Be it ACCA knowledge or Practical experience I gained over the years by my time in corporate world.Allhamdulillah
Working as an Assistant Manager Finance, I am in charge of many matters significant one are declared below
1. Monitoring & reconciling of Sales at all outlets by all mediums i.e cash, credit, online
2. Bank entries, reconciliation, Cash flow predictions
3. Tax matters include With-holding tax, Sales Tax, Income Tax. Liasion with Company Lawyer to prepare replies of notices.
4. Monthly financial closing, Profit & Loss account, Financial Position, Balancing of Trial Balance of having transaction of 160 million.
5. Payroll working & Payables working for vendors.
As a Specialist in Payables & Taxation, My Job Description comprised of many tasks including
Vendors Payments & Reconciliation
Booking of Accruals & Prepayments
Payment of Weekly wages to Labor
Recording & Daily Reporting of Banking Transactions
Payroll Working of Group Employees
Stock Record & Reporting
Expense Variations Analysis
With-holding Tax Deduction from Payments
Monthly FBR & PRA Return filling
Implementing organizational Tax compliances
Compliance of Notices from FBR & PRA
Reporting on Cost-Saving & Variances
Quarterly Closing of Accounts
Resolving of External Issues with Third Parties
Job responsibilities include but are not limited up to:
1) Preparing of Financial Statements of clients for accounting & tax purpose.
2) Preparation of Cash flows of clients for accounting & tax purpose.
3) Financial statements preparation in compliance with International Accounting Standards & Income tax ordinance of 2001 of Pakistan.
4) Sale & purchase of Prize bonds.
5) E-filing of 114 & 116 Income tax returns.
6) E-filing of Sales tax returns monthly.
7) Procedure of National Tax Number (NTN) issuance & registration in Active Tax payers List (ATL) of clients.
8) Book keeping of clients i.e Stock, Sales, Purchases.
9) Correspondence with FBR officials regarding Audit & show cause notices of clients.
Job requirements were but was not limited up to :
1) Teaching of Accounting & Commerce from Grade 8 to O/A level candidates.
2) Preparation of Work sheets, Monthly tests, Preliminary exams & Final exam papers.
3) Preparation of students progress report quarterly.
4) Conducting activities and quiz in class regarding practical use of MS Word, Excel & Power point in the field of accounting.
5) Semister based evaluation of mandatory projects submitted by students.