• Prepare complete set of documents pertaining to export/import shipping documentation based
on L/C and/or other credit terms.
• Get all required documents attested from the relevant authorities/ministries/chamber of
• Maintain a direct relationship with the Bank pertaining to all export/import procedures and
• Complete paperwork for acquiring certifications/lab test reports for the required items.
• Prepare Sales and Purchase contracts, issue Certificate of Origin, Customs/ Insurance
declaration, Monthly delivery/sales reports, issue payment vouchers, etc.
• Coordinate closely with the logistics/shipping Company/agents for scheduling and bookings
shipments to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
• Prepare suppliers’ contracts and getting the same validated and filed.
• Prepare and file all documentation and relevant email correspondences in line with the ISO
• Coordinate and liaise with suppliers and buyers to ensure smooth cargo operations.
• Prepare freight invoices and receipt vouchers for freight received.
• Track electronically the status of all the shipments and preparing a report of the same.
• Prepare and submit statistical reports to the management.
• Maintain period wise database for tariffs.
• Handle other trading duties.