A highly motivated and results-driven Business graduate with years of experience in operations and supply chain management. Possess expertise in Sale Cycle, import/export, international freight, cargo handling, custom clearance, vendor management, inventory management, forecasting, and Budgeting proven ability to improve efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining quality standards. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on continuous process improvement.
Global Technologies and Services medium size single-member company. Commercial importers and providers of Printing machines and Building support materials. I get a chance to serve here as a supply chain manager working to smoothen the chain from Sourcing to Delivery.
I implemented here SAP MRP to minimize the material shortage, and delay due to lead time, and to minimize the chances of loss with shelf life products.
Pointed out the excess expenses during sourcing, shipping,
Warehousing, clearance, handling, etc., and making strategies like vendor management, multiple vendor sourcing, Negotiations, lower labor cost, and OIM, etc., etc. to utilize the company budget more efficiently
· Managed end-to-end supply chain operations, including procurement, transportation (International/Local), warehousing, and distribution.
· Oversaw international freight forwarding and customs clearance for all imports and exports, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and minimizing lead times and costs.
· Developed and implemented inventory management strategies, resulting in a 20% reduction in inventory holding costs
· Enhanced supply chain processes, strengthened planning procedures, organized schedules, and maintained records.
· Collaborated with vendors and suppliers to improve delivery times, reduce lead times, and enhance product quality.
· Conducted data analysis and developed forecasting models to support demand planning and optimize inventory levels.
· Requested and compiled necessary customs invoices, certificates of origin, and
· Monitored shipments and obtained clearance from customs and other agencies.
· Calculated duty and tariff payments owed on each shipment based on standard tables and legal requirements.
· Prepared and processed import and export documentation according to customs regulations, laws, and procedures.
· Facilitated communication between a company, customers, and overseas partners to maintain efficient operations. Etc. etc.
Sagetech international is a small-size single-member company of commercial traders and Distributors of Security products. It was an incredible journey to serve the company for the past 5 years and 7 months, and I am proud of the work I have done. I started my journey with this company as AM and ended this Journey by getting two promotions and finally from the post of Operation Manager in this tenure, which allowed me to grow personally and professionally. These opportunities helped me develop new skills and gave me a chance to take on more responsibilities.
Implemented Software "Busy" keeping Business size in mind
· Directed day-to-day operations by spearheading implementation of short-term and long-term strategies to achieve business plan and profitability goals.
· Responded to information requests from superiors, providing specific documentation.
· Crafted operations best practices using audits and project management team feedback.
· Managed scheduling, training and inventory control.
· Implemented policies and standard operating procedures and managed quality, customer service and logistics.
· Selected transportation routes to maximize economy, combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
· Negotiated prices and terms with suppliers, vendors or freight forwarders.
· Strictly Follow-up’s on receivables and pending Projects
· Tender documentations, Quotations Re-checking's etc. etc.