An experienced and professional with a passion for service in the information technology industry.
Skilled in a wide range of desktop applications, their uses, and how to maintain and repair them. Expert
interpersonal communicator who is not satisfied until the user is satisfied.
Working under highly responsible and experienced persons in GNN, the area we are covering is Network, Systems Support, IP-Phones and other devices.
In Network we are providing support to our end users high availability of Internet without any downtime, on other FTP is one of their main source of downloading and uploading data.
In Systems Microsoft and MAC OS troubleshooting is in our duties, i also deployed Dell EMC servers with ESXi OS. Working on AD, ADC, Kasper, E-mail server, FTP, Youtube and Facebook live streaming.
IP-Phones configurations and troubleshooting on Elastic. Here below you can see my experience in GNN.
• Virtualization with MS Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation, VSphere Client, VCenter, ESXi 6.5.
• Understanding of vLANs, NAS, SAN, DAS, RAIDS, POP3, IMAP & Disk Quota Management.
• Managed Active Directory Objects Such as Domain, User Accounts, Groups and OUs.
• Administration and Management of Elastix PBX 4.0 For VOIP Communications.
• Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Email Clients like MS Outlook.
• Performed Installation, Configuration & Administration of Windows Server 2012 R2.
• Responsible for Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting of IP Phones (Cisco, Fanvil,
• Experience of Working on Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy and NFS.
• Responsible for Administration & Monitoring of Streaming Servers (Youtube/Web).
• Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting of OS 7/8/ 10/ MAC OSx.
• Responsible for Inventory Management of All Existing IT Equipment.
• File Sharing, System Sharing & Print Services Including NTFS Permissions.
• Remote Users Administration Through MSTSC, DameWare, AnyDesk, Team Viewer.
• Managed and Configured Users and Machines at Domain/Workgroup Levels.
• Local & Network Printers/Scanners Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting.
• TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPs, FTP, SMTP, Kaspersky Endpoint Security, Wirecast,
Experience of Window Server 2017 R2 along with configuring DNS, DHCP and AD DS.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching
Red hat certified system Expert
Recently done my CCNA course
Red hat certified system administrator course completed recently..