I am a Civil Engineer because it was my passion to be a Civil Engineer. I have a professional attitude towards my career. I love to do my job and every day is a new opportunity for me. I want to serve my country with the best I can do for it. By advancing in my profession as a civil engineer and as a transportation expert I want to make a better living for the citizens of my country. I want new and existing routes between cities to be planned well, beautifully constructed and maintained properly for the sustainable growth of my country.
ACHIEVMENTS & AFFILIATIONS
• Special certification for attending two Day Workshop of Bureau of Quality Management. (BQM)
• Organized First Ever National Level Event by ICE-NUCES Student Chapter (National Wooden Bridge Design Competition 2015)
• Student Member of Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), UK. (ICE-Membership No: 72494502)
• President ICE-NUCES Student Chapter.
• Registered Engineer, Pakistan Engineering Council.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
• Good in HR management & resource utilization.
• Good command over AutoCAD 2D, Adobe Photoshop.
• Good Photographer and Drone Operator.
• Good in Movie making and editing.
• Event management and team management skills.
• Good Communication and Presentation skills with Fluent English.
• Good planning skills and a problem solver.
• Self-Motivated and good in motivating others.
• Gardening, Jogging and active on social media.
• Reading books that helps in Command & Leadership Skills.
• Web Surfing for advancement in Civil Engineering Technology.
Planning & Coordinating Engineer
•Managing progress updates for different projects.
•Preparation of progress reports and other necessary documentation.
•Site visits for different projects and analyze the progress of work done.
•Providing different remedial solutions for problems at site.
Site Engineer BNA Tower, Golra Road Islamabad
•Monitoring and execution of civil, electrical, plumbing and finishing works at site.
•Managing and executing different construction activities at site.
•Maintaining pace of work with adequate & timely solution to problems at site.
Construction of Lahore Ring Road Project Southern Loop of 22.4 Km including major and minor structures. As a project coordinator & Assistant Planning Engineer, I was having a multirole including dealing with office as well as site. My job description was:
• Managing Daily mail and addressing problems occurring at construction site for adequate and timely solution.
• Managing Logistics and timely supply of ‘Schedule B’ items at site.
• Liaison with Client (LRRA) / IE Engineer (NESPAK) and QC Consultants (BNA-Zeeruk JV) for finalization of designs covering the civil, mechanical and electric works of the project.
• Coordination with QC Consultants (BNA-Zeeruk JV) and Contractors to ensure proper implementation of approved design/drawings at site and arranging meetings to rectify the design issues creating hindrance in progress of work.
• Preparation of progress reports as per Existing work Schedule in relation with Previously Planned Work Schedule.
• Preparation of rectification strategy with Planning Engineer against the factors leading to slow progress.
• Provision of data for monitoring the contractor's performance as per the given schedule to meet the desired time line.
• Maintain the electronic register for design/drawings of project and keep record as well as in hard form.
• Site visits for observing the problematic areas and for photography and video capturing of project site using Drone Camera.