A dynamic individual with good communication and organisational skills, with the ability to plan and implement strategies to attain required outcomes.
Covered Burn unit, Medical unit, Surgery ward, Gynaecology ward, Paediatrics ward, Dialysis ward and Diabetes Centre.
● Conducted effective nutritional screening to assess health status
● Reviewed dietary intake for factors that affect health conditions and nutritional risk
● Evaluated health and disease conditions for nutrition-related consequences
● Provided nutrition counselling and diet instructions to inpatients and outpatients of all age-groups
● Liaised with GPs for the treatment and management of various diseases
● Developed nutrition care plans according to treatment therapy
● Developed nutrition education content for the prevention and management of Anaemia, Tuberculosis, Renal Disease, Cardiovascular Diseases and Malnutrition
Covered Paediatric Endocrinology, Paediatric Gastroenterology, Paediatric Preventive & Social Centre and Medical ICU.
● Assessed health status and developed nutrition care plans tailored to the special needs of the patients
● Assisted at the Breastfeeding Awareness Camp
● Counselled the patients regarding various health and nutrition concerns
● Created a homemade alternative for RUTF
● Collaborated with the health promotion staff and helped in the screening of patients in compliance with WHO and CDC standards
- Supervised a team of 14 volunteers at the TCF Summer Camp for 250 children
- Ensured organised workflow and management of resources
Career Counselling and Marketing.
Marketing and fund raising.
Event Management, Social Media Marketing, Content Writing and Media Studies.