Resourceful and Strategically agile Manager with extensive experience in different phases of management, coordination, community mobilization and administrative activities and eager to gain an opportunity for performance-based advancement. I am well-organized administrative professional with extensive experience providing executive-level support within a fast-paced working environment. I am adept at implementing an effective archiving system in accordance with organization policies. Skilled at maintaining confidential files and staff records as well as completing projects on-time. Ability to manage and priorities workload to boost-up productivity. Known for planning and supporting daily administrative and executive functions within a diverse range of companies and public administrations. Demonstrated ability to identify goals and priorities, resolve issues in initial stages, as well as priorities workflow in order to meet established deadlines. Adept at reviewing client requests, coordinating team's workload, and monitoring workflow to meet project requirements and service level agreements. Ability to prepare well-researched and accurate documents; manage busy calendars and efficiently manage day-to-day office tasks. Prepared well-researched and accurate documents; manage busy calendars and efficiently manage day-to-day office tasks.
My key skills include Administrative Support, Office Operations Management, Rules & Regulations Compliance, Travel Arrangement, Budgeting & Cost Reduction, Team Building & Leadership, Correspondence Handling, Policies & Procedures Development, Filing & Records Management, Scheduling, Proofreading, & Reporting and Cross-Functional Skills
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Strategically positioned to manage all office and administrative functions including ensuring that all data entry, record-keeping, database management, data analysis, communications and correspondence and office support was effective and accurate
• Examined security of the organization inner and outside of the company. Repaired vehicles/building, adjusted fuels, and examined cleansing of the organization.
• Prepared professional business communication documents including memos, letters, invoices, and emails, created fliers, letters, and various other documents for the ministry.
• Performed administrative tasks such as applying for grants, developing budgets, negotiating contracts, designing and printing programs and other promotional materials.
• Collaborated with external organizations and community stakeholders to plan and execute program activities.
• Managed integral data and provided data reports to the team; maintained monthly allocation spreadsheets and updated budgets; managed and reconciled bills; provided biweekly Reports and forecasts to senior management.
• Organised and scheduled meetings and appointments; maintained all damaged, grasped in-depth knowledge about company services and testing while complying with government rules.