My objective is to enhance my abilities, skills and capabilities through working with professionals in dynamic, progressive and reputable organization.
Develop business leads, establishing relationships and closing deals.
• Understand, update, and maintain contracts, forecasting future income.
• Document lead information and contacts in organizational databases.
• Research and target new accounts and leads within organizations.
• Be an expert in the products and communicating their value and utility.
• Responsible for contacting potential new customers, handling the needs of existing customers, and advancing and closing the sales process.
• Assist inside sales support for the specific geographic region to which they are assigned (includes contacting customers, creating price quotes, and accepting and processing new orders.)
• Work directly with external customers on a daily basis and provide direct support to the sales department.
• To help ensure proper communication occurs within the sales team and often make recommendations to help improve the entire sales process.
• Planning, updating and organizing new Public Relations strategies.
• Increasing the exposure for the organization’s products and services.
• Working with members of senior management to discuss new brand ideas, prepare speeches, addressing critical issues, organizing events, etc.
• Coordinating in-house documentation including internet sources and magazines.
• Coordinating and preparing photo opportunities for marketing purposes.
• Organizing events internally, including conferences, exhibitions and press tours.
• Operating the organization’s social media accounts and, when necessary, updating relevant announcements and information.
• Supporting the community relations team when needed, especially with regards to events and the production of marketing material.
• Providing support to senior management with regards to research and the delivery of critical information to staff.
• Assisting the internal communication team admin duties.
• Managed workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily.
• Ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
• Assist in training staff members and new hires.
• Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion.
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate.
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines.
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
• Respond to questions and requests for information.
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed.
I consider myself a conscientious, adaptable, motivated and hardworking individual, confident and committed to succeed in my profession. I am a fast learner in diverse environment that enables me acquired skills, drive, initiative and team work.