“Dedicated and innovative person with better-quality education, practicum, and experience to contribute to long-range operational or educational objectives in business field.”
Experienced in logistics, procurement, and supply chain management, Adept in identifying customers’ needs, creating bottom line impact through targeted logistics and customer service initiatives aligned with business strategies. Possess knowledge of resources and staff in an efficient manner; focused with a comprehensive understanding of logistics and supply chain. Interact with all levels of employees regarding operations, productivity, and performance issues; openly promote and foster transparent accountability while exceeding goals. Proactive attitude, ability to work independently, a desire to continuously learn new skills and technologies, exceptional analytical skills, calm and composed in dealing with and resolving conflicting makes me a better professional member of staff.
Working for market leading organization and a wide-spread business group and have the experience to work on the mass scale while meeting the deadlines.
Inventory and Procurement Management
Reporting and KPIs Formation
Planning and Controlling of Spare Parts
System Development and Automation
Handling Internal and External Communications
· Design departmental strategy in accordance with resources to ensure timely execution.
· Serve as the main representative of the department and conduct internal and external meeting to oversee import and procurement of spare parts for sales while developing effective relations with suppliers.
· Research numerous verticals to forecast, plan and execute supply chain operations, lead communication with the supplier, control inventory level and financials, and generate reports and KPIs.
· Contribute analytical expertise and conceptualization of key business drivers for devising campaigns and promotions.
· Strategically position to represent the budget for the department; render keen eye for details to manage sales forecast and profitably.
· Steer efforts towards designing and executing effective strategies to achieve 75% growth in 2018.
· Control and remove dead stock and level to below 1% as well as increase department's profitability and outreach.
· Nominate as the power user for the implementation program of ERP and transferred all knowledge to the Agency.
· Functioned with close collaboration with teams to manage market segmentation for the new heavy duty truck and build the TCO and product comparison chart for the trucks.
· Rendered keen eye for details to oversee direct sales and steer customers’ visits in attaining business goals.