Seeking to get a career oriented job in a professional environment that offers utilization of my skills and provide learning and opportunities to keep pace with advance technologies.
· Assist in the development of MS student research skills and transfer knowledge in the form of practical, skills, methods and techniques.
· Develop research objectives and proposals for own or joint research, with the assistance of a mentor.
·Conduct individual and collaborative research projects.
·Write up research work for publication or other means of dissemination and seek to secure initial publications or other forms of output.
·Continually update knowledge and understanding in field or specialism.
· Use creativity to analyses and interpret research data and draw conclusions on the outcomes.
· Translate knowledge of advances in the subject area into research activity.
· Teaching in the subject area of research and be involved in the assessment of student knowledge and supervision of projects.
·Join external networks to share information and identify potential sources of funds.
· Engage in continuous professional development and carry out tasks that require the learning of certain skills.
· Attend and contribute to relevant meetings.
· Balance with help the competing pressures of research and administrative demands and deadlines.
·Undertaking special tasks and assignments as required by the institute.
• Provide senior level leadership for the institution in the area of admissions and registration.
• Act as the College’s main expert and resource on admissions and registration.
• When required (e.g. media requests), act as the college spokesperson regarding admissions and registration statistics.
• Coordinate the maintenance of all admissions records in the Registrar’s Office through the work of the Student Services Assistants.
• Lead and supervise staff.
• Recruit, select and supervise day-to-day activities of the staff under direct supervision and in compliance with Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Plan, organize and coordinate formal and informal orientation and training of employees under direct supervision.
• Manage personnel issues that arise between performance planning activities.
• Manage and allocate workload when necessary and help define priorities, approving the use of overtime, when necessary.
• Approve, monitor, and report vacation and other absences for all staff under direct supervision.
• Provide senior level leadership in the absence of the Registrar.
• Monitor the human, financial and technological resources that support the daily operations of the Registrar’s Office in consultation with the Registrar and senior office staff.
• Acts on behalf of the Registrar and has delegated signing authority of the Registrar.
I have served as a Lecturer of Commerce in Haleem Campus, DHA. My responsibilities included teaching commerce subject to undergraduate students and carry out related administrative tasks.