I am an energetic entry level accounting and finance professional, possess experience in accounting, finance, banking, reports evaluation and client relations within the fast-paced environments. Expertise in risk assessment, documentation, and reporting along with deploying enhancement measures to maximize efficiency for optimum productivity, while meeting business objectives and vision. I am well-versed in identifying deficiencies in the system and suggesting remedial procedures through internal control memorandum to rectify the control weaknesses. Proficient in robust financial reporting, strategic business management, and developing various financial plans. I am an experienced problem-solver with comprehensive coordinating skills, and expediting all accounting and finance functions from planning, development, and metrics to full team leadership and team building. I am an effective communicator with excellent relationship building, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
My key skills include Accounting and Finance, Data Analysis, Financial Modeling, Portfolio Management, Record Keeping, Document Control, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Transaction Processing, Relationship Building, Punctuality & Time-Keeping, Problem Solving, Interpersonal Skills, Organizational Skills, Leadership Skills, Communication Skills and Microsoft Office
Attached is my CV which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Perform a wide range of banking transactions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner, ensuring superior customer service and compliance with all banking regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Exercise hands on approach to approve accounts and solve discrepancy as per bank policy and AML/CFT Regulations.
• Deliver customer service while processing payments and completing customer’s transactions in a timely manner.
• Handle all account opening in the system, update CRS on MISYS (Software) as well as maintain the MIS.
• Efficiently managed daily operational standards relate to new account opening, inward and outward clearing, remittance, fund transfer, credits, bills, transaction processing, clearing and relationship management.
• Developed and strengthened professional working relationship with a wide range of customers, by meeting and exceeding customer expectations and requirements within the department.
• Engaged with customers and processed financial transactions including deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, and other routine transactions.