pI have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem-solving and a drive to see things through to completion. I have more than 2 years of experience in managing and leading team across in a micro finance bank. I am eager to learn, I enjoy overcoming challenges, and I have a genuine interest in Business Management and making organisations successful./p
I have recently promoted to a new role Back Office Officer on the basis of my performance and diversified experience towards my responsibilities that i used to make it achieve this role.
I am very keen to learn new things and observing to take new challenges to work more efficiently.
1. Cheque Clearing Operations:
Supervise Clearing Scroll, Scrutiny-Cross checking & validation of in inward clearing/posting, supervision of inward cheques return, Increase / Decrease float of outward cheques on request, documentation and monitoring of daily clearing position file, validation of outward clearing cheques, documentation and monitoring of the Clearing Summary.
2. Internal Cheque Book Management:
Documentation and posting of cheque Book orders as per branches requests, coordination with vendor for printing of chequebooks on daily basis, Follow up of cheque book orders, in coordination with branches and vendors , control and dispatching of cheque books to branches through Admin Department , uncollected Returned Cheque Books Inventory Management, document the uncollected return cheque books, Allot a bundle number and place the returned cheque books in the safe custody fire proof cabinets, Proceed with discard cheque books as per policy and maintain related documentation.
3. Insurance Management (Health, Credit cover):
Monitor on daily basis, insurance related data, Coordinate with Insurance partner for reporting’s, subscriptions, payments and reconciliation.
4. CBS Data Quality Check (Orbit):
Extract data quality checks on daily basis, Perform corrections as per procedure and manual, Coordinate with concerns departs & branches for corrections.
5. Functional Assistance:
Finds or co-ordinates with IT to find solution to all orbit issues reported in the branch network, Ensure any remote support needed by the branch network on MIS issues, Support in preparation of documentation for all CBS postings done by Operations Head Office (WIP regularisation, active char
ADVANS Pakistan Microfinance Bank Ltd
Established a successful career work from an international group bank from the ground up, strategically and innovatively growing business and implementing new programs to increase company goals.
Clearing Management (CPU).
Receiving physical cheques for onward processing send email to branches for archiving purpose- return ineligible instrument with return memo and other eligible instrument validated and proceed by core banking system i.e. CBS.
Cheque Book Management.
Receiving requests from branches validated via email by clients request forms- after eligible request assign leaves with order number and proceed to
Branches Support on daily request.
Early closures/ Maturity closures, penalty waivers/ manual picks dormant account activation, Par-90 DPD loans, WHT- cash transactions, portfolio transfer, Branch Data quality check, Omni portal management for Advans clients.
• Call Operations, managing schedule including different delegations call etc.
• Manage database of incoming and outgoing Calls.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including scanning, faxing and copying documents to department.
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
• Maintaining office supplies for department.
• Office Cheque Collection.
• Scheduling and tracking appointments for the management personnel.
• Intimating the person when his or her visitors arrive.
• Handling the telephone and taking messages.
• Handling internal communications, such as office memos etc.
• Sorting and distributing the incoming mails
• Sending out the external mails.