Want to be a part of a reputable organization, offering challenging careers which will put my qualities professional skills and strengths into a test and help me accomplish its target with the optimum level of accuracy, determination and excellence. Its my faith that when a person starts believing in himself then sky is the limit for him.
· PSM (process safety management) Certification: Cleared test of 22 PSM elements (Risk-based 10 and culture-based 12 elements), through competency-based authorization system. Implement PSM (process safety management) procedures for personnel, equipment and environment safety.
· Acquired STOP (Safety training observation program) Series authorization and certification.
· Achieved authorization to become work permit issuer through a competency-based authorization system.
· Implemented safety procedures e.g First break, SCD, LOTOTO, Box up Certificate, JSA, Isolation Plan, Rescue Plan etc.
· Ensured the control of liquid and solid effluents as per environmental regulations (NEQs).
·Safely handover and takeover of all maintenance jobs.
· Lead Handover and changeover procedures of pumps and compressors.
·Promote HSE culture across the plant, take several safety initiatives every month to eliminate hazards.
· Ensuring: Product quality, Personnel safety, Smooth production target, Minimizing effluent emissions.
· Coordinate with different agencies for smooth plant operation and safe execution of the jobs.
Ø Urea Plant
· Assisted Unit manager in day to day activities as Shift engineer.
· Effectively lead team members for smooth plant operation.
· Solved chronic scale deposition problem issue of Urea plant medium pressure Condenser by satelite dosing of dispersant.
· Reported daily plant production report, check and calculate various consumption factors of Urea plant.
·Lead activity for the safe and smooth startup of the urea plant.
· Monitor the abnormal process variables and implement corrective action.
· Monitor Hydro testing, chemical cleaning, and mothballing activities.
· Lead Production Team during "HAZOP" and "What If " study of Medium Pressure loop of Urea plant.
· Optimization of raw materials and energy consumption of the plant.
· Analyze product quality and take respective measures to maintain quality within dispatchable limits.
· Effectively delivered several presentations on technical, theoretical and safety topics.
· Studied discussed and cleared test of field related APIs to develop basic concepts, achieved the highest marks in the test.
·Detail Line tracing, P&IDs, PFDs, securities, startup and shutdown logics, troubling shooting, startup and shutdown, handover procedure of following sections:
· CO2 Compression
· High Pressure
· Medium Pressure
· Low Pressure
· Vacuum & Prilling
Ø Utility Plant (Cooling Towers, ETP)
·Troubleshoot plant issues & implement solutions.
· Maintained cooling water chemistry, for non-interrupted cooling water supply to all plants of the complex.
· Maintained Effluent Treatment Plant chemistry, to meet NEDs regulations for Ph, fluorides, phosphate, TSS, TDS, COD, BOD etc.
· Responsible to manage all utility operators and labor force for daily operations.
· Maintain a complete record of utilities supply to the plant and analyze them and taking measures to efficient consumption.
· Start up, shutdown and normal running of process and utility plant in accordance with prescribed operating procedures.
· Conducted different laboratories tests, including Ph, Alkalinity, Chloride, Conductivity, Turbidity, Free Chlorine, Sodium, Silica, Calcium, Magnesium etc.
· Worked as a Lead Engineer during complete repair of Balcke Cooling Tower (Wooden Structure).
· Maintain daily log books of all operational activities.
· Detail Line tracing, P&IDs, shutdown logics, troubling shooting, startup and shutdown, handover procedure of following sections:
· Old Cooling Tower
· Balke Cooling Tower
· Dirty Cooling Tower
· Effluent Treatment Plant
Ø Ammonia storage
· Modify ammonia decanting process without steam availability.
· Lead the Operation and maintenance of Ammonia Refrigeration Plant.
· Responsible to monitor temperature and pressure of NH3 Spheres and C-tank according to design specifications
· Detail Line tracing, P&IDs, PFDs, securities, troubling shooting, startup and shutdown, handover procedure of following sections:
· NH3 Refrigeration
· NH3 Storage
· NH3 Decanting
· NH3 filling station
Prepared a technical proposal for Reverse Osmosis and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Prepared the schedule for Reverse Osmosis and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Prepared Material Data Sheet for Reverse Osmosis and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Worked with Project Engineer to complete different tasks.
Learned the process and equipment selection for Reverse Osmosis and Wastewater Treatment Plants.
Learned to use ROSA software to judge the feasibility of the RO plant.
Prepared budge by using Pinnacle.
Designed different equipments for RO and Waste Water Wreatment Plant.
Education startup funded by Stanford University that teaches professional skills to students and corporations
Career-Prep Fellowship: November 2017 - February 2018.
Communication: Completed a competitive written application and interview process to be selected from over 2500 applicants for an intensive 3-month Fellowship funded by Stanford University.
Skills Development: Investing 150 hours in order to develop business skills (e.g., communication, leadership, problem-solving, teamwork, etc.) that will help me make a deeper impact on the job.
Management: We are assigned to different activities in the group as well as individual, managed in short time, tackle stress, collaborated with different people.
I found a great environment where I groomed myself. I learned industrial practical teamwork, Time management, Leadership qualities, offering challenging careers which put my qualities professional skills and strengths into a test and helped me accomplished its target with the optimum level of accuracy determination and excellence. It’s my faith that when a person starts believing in himself then the sky is the limit for him.
•Conducted studies and practically learned the manufacturing processes involve in Ammonia Synthesis and Detailed analysis of Plant site equipment especially furnaces, heat exchangers, desulfurizers, compressor, turbines, primary and secondary reformers.
•Learned the processes involve in water treatment and visualized each stage as primary treatment, clarifier, and filtration.
I want to say thank you FFC recruitment Team to provide me such a great chance to polish my technical as well as hard skills. I seek a lot of things during my internship period. It was a great chance of grooming. I utilized it with my best.