Seeking a full-time management position where I can contribute my marketing and management knowledge and work experience while learning and developing my skills and knowledge.
Responsibility for taking all the initiative to be implemented as part of core member of Micknsey & Company Branch Transformation program.
▪ Drive and manage the implementation of sales transformation initiatives in branches in relevant area, working directly with branch team, middle-management and transformation team.
▪ Provide coaching and mentorship to branch sales and operations teams to build capabilities and ensure sustainability of transformation initiatives.
▪ Train branch staff on liability, CFG and SME products
▪ Inculcate product knowledge refreshers into daily routines.
▪ Bring sales team up to speed on sales best practices
▪ Introduce tools to support sales efforts.
▪ Responsible in creating branch profile and catchment area keys branch priorities and strategy should be formalated.
▪ Survey conducted by sales team in order to generate NTB for bank.
▪ Managing and redefining sales team roles assignment line with customer segmentation.
▪ Responsible to maximize operation offering by properly implementing universal teller program coaching them and building Customer service officer capabilities reducing of average wait time and train operations team to generate referrals from the counter.▪ Ensure morning discussions happen consistently and that huddle boards are properly
updated and maintained
▪ Ensure discussions are specific enough – focus on performance vs. targets, specifics of
pipeline, and daily plan as opposed to discussing general aspirations
▪ Ensure area survey is conducted regularly to provide continuous inflow of NTB leads
▪ Engage with sales staff and ensure all staff rely on leads lists (NTB and ETB) as main tool to plan their days
▪ Ensure ops initiatives (e.g. universal teller, task re-allocation) are properly implemented in branch, and that sales staff is focused on sales only.
All based around clients and their needs, so I will spend much of my day discussing their financial needs and keeping records. Other daily duties will include:
Setting up meetings with new clients
Researching the latest products and regulations
Looking for new sales opportunities
Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
To Achieve agreed deposit targets, net of attrition, on monthly basis.
Timely submission of AOF to Operations without any discrepancy ensuring that KYC regime is in compliance with best practices.
The deposits generated by the BDO are exclusively booked at the branch where he/ she is deputed.
Call on at least 100 prospective customers per month
Call on at least 10 prospective customers per month with BM.
To open Minimum 15 New No. Of A/c on monthly basis with an average balance of Rupees 50,000/- each.
Maintain sales call report file on daily basis (format attached)
Maintain pipe line report file on weekly, monthly basis (format attached)
Ensure proper attrition management process for sales deposits, the incumbent should know the cause and remedial measure of deposit withdrawal in his portfolio.
Ensure discipline and visible co-ordination with fellow colleagues and supervisor.
Ensure that no service/ sales related (Mis-sell) complaints are received from customers.
Ensure compliance with the relevant shariah parameters, statutory requirements, laws, values, code of conduct, and policies.
Represent the bank in the market place in a professional manner.
To refer leads to concern department of consumer products like car & Easy home, if during sale any enquiry from customer arises.
The incumbent will ensure to get sufficient level of product knowledge/ information in accordance to shariah principles, for the satisfaction of customers.
Develop and maintain client relationships by developing effective ways to transport customers’ freight utilizing Cowan Logistics’ services. This role serves in a sales capacity and communicates with both customer and carrier contacts. Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, assessing client specific needs, promoting and selling Cowan services, and maintaining sales goals and objectives