Preparation of financial Statements, Audit Reports (External & Internal), Test Of Internal Control, Work on Specific Assignements, DTRE Reconciliation, Stock Count, Payroll Audit, ERP development and ERP implementation.
Major Contribution carried out for this post includes-- Prepare whole audit or specific assignments plan with support of team and to change that plan during the execution if found necessary. - Review routine performance and train them so that they can easily overcome on weak areas. - Prepare reports for observations found during different engagements such as review of financial statement, internal audit, stock review, taxation and budgeting. - Conduct meeting with clients on the above mentioned reports and suggest for improvement in Internal Control such control expenditure / payment / taxation and other related matters.
Major Contribution carried out for this post includes:-
- Monitor the whole audit and compliance department.
- Prepare audit plan and work according to plan duly approved by management.
- Surprise visit with team and individually.
- Perform analytical review of all expenses and revenues.
- Review and prepare audit report for management.
- Stocktaking and its verification with documents.
- Review Juniors work and assign them.
- Feedback from concerned departments relating to pending observations and report to management.
- Perform both pre and post audit.
- Monitor the whole accounts department.- Check monthly recovery and sales and also givesuggestion for improvements.- Dealing with bank for cash, cheques and other issues.- Supervise accounts department, assign work to juniorduly approved by director, review their work and give suggestion for the improvements. - Perform analytical review of all expenses and revenues.- Report to the management on different assignments asassigned by them and preparation of budgeted cash flow as well. - Maintain record properly, timely submission of tax return and preparation of payroll required.
Major Contribution carried out for this post includes;
- Ensure plan is developed to meet the CFO, Director and Management expectation.
- To report to the both CFO and Management on policies, programs and activities of the departments.
- To identify the audit areas by services functions and major systems and to determine the type of audit e.g system
verification special investigations and consolations.
- To ensure that internal auditor clearly understand the responsibilities and internal audit objectives.
- To communicate the scope of work to be performed and agree the program of work with each internal auditor.
- To provide document evidence of adequate supervision, review and guidance during the internal audit assignment.
- To ensure that internal audit performance is in accordance with the internal audit plan or that any significant variation has been explained.
- To provide both Management and the Director with an opinion on the internal control in the organization.
- Perform any work assignments or project such as Sales Export or Local, PurchasesImport or Local, DTRE, Payroll, Bank Reconciliation, Gate Management System, ERP system, Store, Warehouse and other production and Financial areas assigned by Management, CFO or Director.
- To analysis the current reports and transaction screens of ERP system of different modules such as sales local Export, purchases, production, procurement local Import mo du les e tc, r e mo ve the u n nec ess ar y re po rts a nd tr ans acti on a nd d e velo p the n e w on e if re qu ire d i n or der to st an dar di ze t he ER P s yst e m.
- Take daily feedback from the I.T Software department for the reports and transaction reports and also from
the user as the system developed is either user-friendly or not.
Arrange weekly meeting in order to check the progress of development among the board of directors, I.T department and user department.
From September 1, 2008 was associated with BDO Pakistan BDO Ebrahim Co. Chartered Accountants Member firm of BDO International and completed the three years mandatory articleship completed on August 31, 2011.
During my association with BDO Pakistan, my primary responsibilities included planning, conducting, managing and reviewing the audits and various assignments in different capacities