A competent, dynamic and a highly motivated professional with excellent professional work experience of more than 13 Years in development sector in different projects in complex and multi-culture environment, possessing excellent communications and interpersonal skills seeking a challenging position in Field Project management with an organization which has a culture of teamwork and ample opportunities for individual growth, the organization where pure talent and capabilities are appreciated I can be an enormous as.
Monitoring Officers of the World Bank-GPP will be the lead support to the Assistant Collector (North) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa North region is known for tourism and tapping the revenue from this sector in Hazara region is a prime concern of KPRA. Monitoring officer has major role i.e. Field visits for identification of new tax payers , to monitor activities of existing tax payers in NorthTo monitor business activities of compulsory registered persons, to assist the assistant collector in recovery of arrears, to educate the tax payers about the legal provisions & procedure of the KP Finance Act 2013, to assist the Assistant collector in analysis of the tax profiles of the tax payers, to assist the Assistant Collector in arranging meetings with different associations, developing of reporting track sheets and submission of monthly reports, To assist the team in determining reasons for nill& null filers.
The Research Assistants (RA) shall work closely with the KPIC team and execute the monitoring and evaluation of the funded entrepreneurs. The RA shall be explained the monitoring and evaluation tools in a workshop. Each RA shall conduct monitoring and evaluation of funded entrepreneurs and share their reports with the KPIC team. Track progress over time, Assist with preparation of all educational and training workshops and evaluation strategies, Engage with other community partners in research, Market training and technical assistance resources to academic investigators, Develop assessment and evaluation tools, Compile data for progress reports
A major part of the PRP & M&E department work involves conducting research and survey to gather in depth information about its progress in target areas. In this team regard, M&E team is conducting a mixed-method experimental study with six treatment arms to identify the cost effectiveness of different ingredients of a literacy intervention for early grades study to understand the effects of different components (variations) of PRP (Pakistan Reading Project) CPD model on teacher and students as per the approved work plan.
To answer research question that aim to identify how differences in the quality and fidelity of the implementation of TIGs & provided school support visit by SSA/Mentor affect key reading outcomes for different groups of students, external Qualitative Researcher/Enumerator will collect data using TIG observation tool as well as Mentor/SSA Coaching Observation Tool. In this regard Qualitative Researcher/Enumerator will perform necessary coordination with TIG Host school and SSA/Mentor before his visit. Observe visited TIG as well as school support process and fill the respective tools, then upload that data using Android based Tangerine application on Tangerine server.
The Ecorys-UK has been given responsibility for the Performance and Process Evaluation of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Education Sector Program (KESP), As a part of this Evaluation, ECORYS, and their Pakistan based consultancy team, will be conducting a series of research studies designed to inform key stakeholders of the effectiveness of program interventions as a contribution to enhancing the quality of program delivery. The studies will normally consist of:
¨ focus group discussions (Using KoboCollect Software)
with key respondent such as provincial, district and sub-district officials, as well as at school level (Head
Teachers, students, parents, and SMC members).
The design of these studies is nearing completion, field work are comprise the following research areas (Qualitative & Quantitative)
• Dissemination strategy and uptake plan.
• Teacher rationalisation, Budget sector support District Education Planning.
• Voucher Program.
• Construction of Additional Rooms/Facilities etc
• Teacher Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
• School Panel Study ( FGD's with Head Teacher. Teacher's, PTC, Class room Observation, Data Generation Workshop
with Student of Grade-3 and Grade-5)
Writing of notes of all the respondent
• Data Analysis (Qualitative & Quantitative)
Participate in training sessions on standardized administration of EGRA tools and survey questionnaires, Serve as a Master Trainer to lead trainings on standardized administration of EGRA tools and survey questionnaires for enumerators and field supervisors, Oversee and help organize the field administration of the operational tools, Ensure compliance with standardized procedures and protocols for the administration of the EGRA tool and the survey questionnaires, Serve as the contacts and point persons for EGRA’s technical staff during data collection, Prepare regular report updates, Participate in debriefing meetings, Make recommendations on improving the assessment activities, Usage of Data Collection Software (Tangerine)
Prior to data collection, establish and manage relationships with government officials and school administrators.
Participate in, and assist training sessions on standardized administration of EGRA tools and survey questionnaires.
Serve as a master trainer to lead a training of enumerators and field supervisors on standardized administration of EGRA tools and survey questionnaires.
Oversee and help to organize the field administration of the operational tools.
Ensure compliance with standardized procedures and protocols for the administration of the EGRA tool and the survey questionnaires.
Serve as the contacts and point persons for EGRA’s technical staff during data collection.
Prepare regular report updates.
Participate in debriefing meetings.
Make recommendations on improving the assessment activities.
Technical Support to Enumerators
• Lead and support programs under QAF for the coordination and implementation of all M&E activities
• Draft concept papers, proposals and budgets for donors / partners in consultation with concerned sections
• Generate user friendly formats (Field visit reports, Monitoring formats etc.) for the projects and programs under QAF.
• Ensure deliverables are accurate, complete, and submitted to the donors / Stakeholders in timely manner
• Exchange information, experience and contribute actively to an M&E learning community
• Take the lead in the establishment and maintenance of mechanisms for capturing, analyzing, reporting, sharing and applying M&E findings, information, lessons learned, and best practices in QAF.
• coordinate with other staff in Sister Concern offices in developing best practices and sharing lessons learned
• Guide, support, and supervise the team members placed at various offices/ locations and manage their performance through extensive field visits
• design a complete monitoring system to report activities according to appropriate framework(s)
• Identify training needs for staff and support the development of building capacity in M&E skills through trainings, exchange visits, and/or use of e-learning
• Any other task assigned by the Management
•Prepare weekly, bi weekly and monthly progress report.
Prepare yearly progress report with the help of Sr project coordinator.
Prepare monthly work plan.
Maintain and update files including teacher training folders, CLWs/CEs training folders , monthly reports and monthly planning properly and according to checklist and add relevant document for the record.
• Raise TAR for field staff according to the daily planning
• Attend meetings, prepare agenda and distribute minutes with consultation of Sr. District project Coordinator.
• Raise IPRs for Training with consultation of program staff.
• Attend CLWs/CEs monthly lesson learned session and maintain proper record for office use.
• Update and maintain CLW/CE joiners & leavers record for counter check with HR record on regular basis
• Maintain CLW/CE databases for e.g. Contract files, Joiners & Leavers Files & Hiring Records
• Maintain leave record of CLW/CE casual labor staff
• Support education team in conducting of teachers/PTCs & other program related Trainings.
• Provide support to field teams in maintaining records, compiling different activity trackers for project updates.
• Collection of date on Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly or other periodic reporting period.
• Collect commodities request from field staff and coordinate with logistic for its disbursement.
• Maintain photograph of events.
• Keep close liaison with Education teams for collection of required information for developing required reports.
Comply with the requirement of Save the Children child protection policy to ensure maximum protection for children
•To carry out over all project implementation for internally displaced persons (IDPs) of Khyber agency.
• Carry out meetings with Food distribution committee (FDC) regarding project planning and smooth implementation.
• To conduct introductory sessions with beneficiaries at Hub level and mobilize them regarding their entitlement
• To ensure proper entry of beneficiaries at Hub tribe wise in order to avoid any unwanted situation
• To conduct sessions on proper utilization of food commodities especially Wawa Mum and HEB consumption
• To conduct online verification and completion of master rolls for beneficiaries.
• To conduct verification of beneficiaries and provide assistance in case of block cases.
• To assistant distribution staff in distribution of commodities to beneficiaries.
• To ensure quality program delivery where needed at hub level.
• Online the respective IDP’s. Maintain enter the complaint and raise PR, maintain communication allowance bill, casual and skilled labor form, raise ARF.
• Maintain Outlet report. Compile SC and WFP waybill in soft form. Any task assign by supervisor.
• Consolidated distribution report.
• Coordinate trucking arrangements and other logistics and material requirement for the planned commodity distributions to ensure timely delivery of commodities to distribution sites/schools.
• Monitors the general situation pertinent to humanitarian assistance such as population movement, security incidents, and any unusual events occurring in the area and reports to the District office. Ensures distribution timetable and informs recipients/beneficiaries through the SMC and other possible means.
• Ensure that the site is clean and adequate.
• Responsible for timely, efficient and effective delivery of a high quality, food aid program. Visit Warehouse to verifying physical inventory for all food held available in warehouses to ensure
• That book/bin card balances match the actual stock and document in case of any variances Documentation assistant and summarize them for submission to donors and SC management. Review/check all SC/WFP incoming/outgoing waybills, outlet distribution reports, receiving forms, loss reports in order to ensure that the weekly/monthly distribution reports submitted by the distribution.
• Assistant to Social Organizer are correct and matched with all the related papers / documents.
• To ensure proper assessment of schools given by the program management.
• Delivery of food in the assessed schools. Check receiving forms to ensure that HEB and Dates has been Delivered to schools and with respect to the passage of time monitor those schools to which food is delivered.
• Any task assign by Supervisor.
• Coordinate with the FOOD department in order regarding DAM.
• Assist Warehouse Officer in verifying physical inventory for all FOOD held available in warehouses to ensure that book/bin card balances match the actual stock and document in case of any variances.
• Assist in ensuring that proper inventory management system is in place and all stocks are properly received, inspected, stacked, recorded, issued, reported and reconciled in accordance with the policy.
• Ensure that program team has complete documentary record/evidences for all commodities that have been released from the warehouses for onward distribution among the community.
• Ensure that all commodities have been disposed off before the cut date of related grant and inform relevant program staff. To prepare monthly consolidated track report for all locations under direction of immediate supervisor.
• Compile weekly/monthly distribution reports received from the Documentation assistant and summarize them.
• Review/check all SC/WFP incoming/outgoing waybills, outlet distribution reports, muster rolls, loss reports in order to ensure that the weekly/monthly distribution reports
•Ensure that community (IDPs & host) are mobilized and adequately informed regarding hygiene and health issues related to water supply, sanitation, transmission routes of waterborne diseases, safe waste disposal.
• Supervise and train selected community activists on Hygiene and Sanitation related issues.
• Develop training materials and modules. Plan, implement, monitors and evaluates the training of selected community activists.
• Develop & manage day-to-day scheduling of local activists and monitor their individual performance. Closely coordinate with technical staff responsible for construction of water & sanitation structures in the camp.
• Report all the activities to senior hygiene officer in a timely manner.
• Developing Water management committees in a camp and train those as a TOT for further training of the beneficiaries.
• Base line surveys by using PRA, Poverty ranking of the Villages.
• Exchange ideas with management and field staff so as to inoculate the spirit of debate and discussion within TF.
• Act as a liaison between TF and the communities to bridge the communication gap between these two parties and encourage the active participation of both sides in CPI schemes.
• Cluster the activity areas in which the development program/s will be run. Conduct different types of surveys and explore new areas for development activities. Identify and select villages in the Union Councils (U/Cs) on a priority basis.
• Conduct Situation Analysis with regard to the socio-economic situation, resources, constraints and poverty profile and ranking. Identify the potential contact person for disseminating information regarding the relevant CPI scheme. Deliver the conceptual package of a program.
• Assist the Engineer In-charge and Program Manager in developing a plan for the introduction of the program / CPI scheme.
• Arrange participatory workshops at the UC levels.
• Organize field appraisals & surveys through participatory approaches, PRA tools & analyze results, Plan & organize training sessions for VRCs, Artisans and unskilled laborers.
• Conduct focus group discussions for bottom-up planning and effective resource utilization with local representatives, VRCs members and other local influential.
• Organize seminars & raise awareness campaigns for betterment of reconstruction process.
• Ensure local traditions and social needs are taken into Consideration in housing reconstruction.
• Build up community confidence and ensure community participation.
• Establishment of alliance with government in rebuilding of village. Ensure that vulnerable particularly women-headed household; the elderly and informed decision making and transparency.
• Conduct meetings with members and with community.
• Train community on Housing Reconstruction.
• Monitor Compliance of houses. Plan, organize and evaluate reconstruction activities.
• Keep the community involved and informed in reconstruction activities
• Performed additional responsibilities of acting project manager in his absence
• Ensuring proper assessment of beneficiaries in affected areas.
• Responsible to ensure weekly monthly, quarterly food distribution reports and narrative reports.
• Monitor those activities who is planned under schedule (bridal paths, Water channels, Roads, etc. Supervising a total of about 8 staff members who are working under food sector. Supervising food distribution when 80 % work
• Complete training the staff members on commodity management, distribution, monitoring and reporting activities in according with commodity management manual.
• Implement strategy for distribution of food in Earth quake affected areas.
• Ensuring proper assessment of beneficiaries in affected areas. Keep regular contact with local administration, representative and Community organizations for peaceful distribution of food items provided by WFP.
Major Responsibilities in Schools:
• To ensure proper assessment of schools given by the program management.
• Delivery of food in the assessed schools.
• Check receiving forms to ensure that HEB and Dates has been Delivered to schools and with respect to the passage of time monitor those schools to which food is delivered.
• Training of teachers in making registers of daily and monthly reports.
• Collection of monthly reports from the food delivered school
• Food distribution among the residuals camps in district Abbottabad and Mansehra after 8th October Earth Quake in Pakistan.
• Make weekly, monthly and quarterly food distribution report.