I am a growth-focused Sales Management and Customer Service Professional with a proven track record of capturing opportunities and generating new business. I am a highly credible with C-Level executives and skilled at opening doors to new sales opportunities. Proven history driving sales and market share growth in key national accounts and applying productive indirect sales channel strategies to drive company profits, market share and brand power. I am adept at assessing client needs and providing consistent service and follow up to ensure long-term relationships. Tenacious in building new business, securing customer loyalty, and shaping strong business relationships.
My key skills include Business Development, Decision Making, Account management, Client Acquisition, Client Retention, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Database management, Critical Analysis, Communication Skills, Rapport Building, Negotiation Skills, Team Work and Time Management
Currently I am engaged with Emirates Integrated Telecom - DU, as a Key Account Manager, where I improve accounts profitability through the sale of additional products and services including Mobile, BES, Mobile Broadband, Fixed Line and other data products. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Planning & Organization
• Assess customer preferences for products or solutions to ensure that client requirements are met.
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting of sales and account management.
• Produce contracts or confirmation of sale to line manager.
Financial Excellence: Budgets, Revenue/Profit & Costs
• Successfully improve accounts profitability through the sale of additional products and services including Mobile, BES, Mobile Broadband, Fixed Line and other data products.
• Ensure account management is closely linked to and co-operate with COPS customer service, activation and collection to maximize customer satisfaction and to product the company’s financial interests.
Customer Excellence: Internal/External Customer Engagement & Relationship Management
• Achieve accounts, taking ownership of any escalations and issues which may arise and deliver a quality customer experience which exceeds specified customer experience targets.
• Accomplish customer relationships effectively one to one in order to retain and increase sales of products and services provided/utilized by existing and/or new customers.
Process Excellence: Operational Efficiency & Risk Management
• Perform and examine daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the sales/target achievement and gaps performance of the individual members in order to continuously and effectively manage operational.
Achievements in sales, revenue generation, customer handling
• Successfully achieved my monthly targets, I always over achieved every month in all KPIs. Get the recognition of Top Sales Achiever in 2017 award.
• Accomplished around 400 SME accounts and LE accounts from oil & gas sector, manufacturing industry, pharmaceutical and other service providers.
• Played a key role as a consultant for my clients too and give them better solutions and idea to reduce their monthly bills and provide them more benefits.
• Maintained the annual revenue of new acquisition around AED 200,000
Involved in selling and organized various diversified programs mainly includes Sales Trainings, Conferences, Seminars, Sponsorship, Marketing, In-house events etc. around the globe mainly in the huge and complex markets of Middle East. Earned fast-track promotions by generating revenues from selling the programs that seemed to be sowed at infertile land by others, by achieving targets on deadlines or mostly before deadlines and most importantly by remaining optimistic.
• Functioned in close communication with senior management/decision makers of National/Multinational Companies describing them the event benefits and advising/convincing them how the program can benefit them.
• Established and maintained effective relationship with the clients through strong follow up, after sales calls etc.
• Planned brochure and drafting key aspects of the program for electronic communication with the potential customers post telephonic communication.
• Comprehensive Research of the potential customers relevant to the program being sold.
Worked in online bookings department, my job is to promoting the business, overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business, sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel, dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints.
• Dealing passengers on phone, date change, cancellation and refunds, making their reservations, taking online payments and issuance of e-tickets.
• Using World Span, Saber, and Amadeus travel software’s.
• Submitted requests to departments to prevent re-occurring issues and recommend improvements in the procedure. Acted as a resource in resolving customer issues by utilizing best practices in customer care.
• Provided professional and friendly customer service, greeted all customers, and resolved all inquiries and complaints in a prompt manner to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
• Delivered information and description of multiple products to educate consumers on market trends as well as sell the products and services to people.
• Generated more leads from the people out called.