I bring along close to 08 years of hallmark career in field of Finance Accounting while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment.
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. .
Performing duties as a General Manager
Import & Export (China, Oman, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar,)
§ Accounts & Finance/Account finalizing
§ Bank Reconciliation and Ledger Account Reconciliation
§ Import and Export Documentation
§ Coordination with all other Unit and Logistics
§ Cash Demand, Cash Flow
§ Checking and Finalising of DC.,IGP.,OGP., Invoices etc.
§ Management Accounts Software i.e. ERP, SARP, SAP.
§ Preparation of management accounts i.e. P&L, Budget and Expenditures etc.
§ Managing Internal Audit of the Company, Operations, GL Accounts Payable and Receivable
§ Preparation of annual statutory accounts, liaison with the auditors and Tax Consultant
§ Budgeting, Tax Returns Monthly and Annually (Sale, Income, Withhold, Withheld)
§ Supervision & Managing of Accounts or Finance, Payroll, Inventory and Procurement
§ Supervision of Purchase, Inventory, Processing, Packing, Delivery, Sale & Recovery
§ Manage Server Data Base System
§ Customer Care, Support and Relationship Management
§ Deal with EOBI, PESI, Labor Court, Food, Market Committee and Other Local and GOVT Institutions.
• Handling all the service contracts, implementing contract labour welfare policies with key focus on enhancing motivation of the contract personnel. Taking care of all types of purchases including fixed assets, electrical, general, hardware and software.
• Maintaining cash & cheque books, preparation of cheques and daily cash & bank registers and prepared bank monthly & weekly reconciliation statements. Providing timely orientation and direction to team members through regular briefings /meetings and effective communication.
• Efficiently handling overall responsibilities of data management of the files of projects & business while ensuring accuracy, precision and facilitating easy retrieval of records as per required.
• Conducting verification of various books of accounts to detect any possible fraud and ensuring that accounts prepared conform to accounting standards.
• Presenting a true and fair view of the financial position of the company. Ensuring the preparation of reports to provide timely feedback to top management on financial performance viz. fund management & aging analysis.
• Monitoring cash flow statement to review position and forecast funds required for numerous expenses.
• Taking adequate measures to ensure timely receipt of payments. Managing funds & disbursement of funds, thereby monitoring accessories purchase. Handling data and related matters with the use of the latest information techniques.
• Monitored statutory books of accounts, bank reconciliation, party reconciliation and financial statements including Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account, Age-Wise Accounts Payables and Receivables Statements and Balance Sheets. Managed TDS, Taxation activities. Liaison with Taxation Department to ensure smooth operations. • Maintained various books of accounts and effect finalization of accounts periodically and prepare year-end financial statements in compliance with accounting standards. • Reconciled Accounts Receivable Trial Balances with General Ledger Control Account. Effectively monitor all advance deposits • Prepared the MIS reports, Cash & Fund Flow Statement and other financial reports to track financial performance. • Prepared Age Wise Analysis Reports for customers, MIS reports on Production, Purchases, Sales, Expenses & Inventory Control • Reconciled monthly collections between billing system & accounting system, debtors’ reconciliation with billing system, and debtors ageing & bad debts; estimate revenue for unbilled period and reconcile accrued revenue. • Prepared financial reports to determine the financial viability, projecting cash flow and growth opportunities while preparing projected financial statements.
• Oversee cash control operations; reconciled cash count with sales figure; processes charge card receipts; prepare bank deposit; and ensure registers have adequate cash for operations. • Deftly dealt with loans such as gold and demand loans and work in the rectification of data problems in the transactions of different branches, such as after conversion of core banking there were lot problems in the data which was being rectified. • Deftly handled all payments & receipts of cash & recording the same in separate books after having counted & recounted each cash receipt & payment. • Completed checking of all cash transactions daily; balance register tape with funds received and compile reports of receipts. • Prepared bank deposits; counts and complete record of funds to be deposited; confirm by rechecking amount of deposit and arrange for transfer of funds to bank. • Withdraw cash and perform related cashiering duties for Salary Payment of all related unites.
• Handled responsibilities like Bookkeeping, journal entries and daily Invoicing
• Accountable for coordinating with the officials for preparing monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements and Cash Books
• Follow-up all Statuary Document and Collection and Payments
• Developed documents for Vat and Sale Tax Return. (only service tax return)
• Maintained accounts of the organization, ensured compliance with Accounting Standards and responsible for the consolidation/ finalization of the Financial Statements
• Obligated for the Preparation of Balance Sheet, Income & Expenditure Account & Fixed Assets Schedule