I feel that my greatest strengths are firstly my strong commitment to providing a professional service to all colleagues with whom I work.
Secondly my skill at developing and maintaining a close working relationship with every company client, something which in turn helps me to gain an in-depth understanding of their individual needs.
Thirdly my real passion for HR Management as a whole, an obsession which allows me to spot trends and develop best practice processes.
• Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
• Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Contact companies or people to ask if they need a loan
• Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions
• Explain different types of loans and the terms of each one to applicants
• Obtain and verify financial information, such as the applicant’s credit rating and income level
• Analyze and evaluate the applicant’s finances to decide if the applicant should get the loan
• Organizing the office and assisting associates to optimize processes
• Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner
• Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information