2 Years Job Experience in Arif Habib Group
Executive Engineer QA/QC in Aisha Steel Mills
· Provide technical support to Sales/Marketing department related to finished stock reports; provide product data for customized customers (Direct customers, dealers, vendors)
· Manage and documentation regarding the inspection & testing reports.
· Monthly statics analysis of defects with respect to production.
· Perform chemical test include concentration of acid, rolling emulsion, coating mass of G.I sheets.
· Perform the Tests according to the specified standards.
· Execute Destructive test includes Vickers Hardness Tester, Tensile Testing, Cupping test (Draw ability) & Bent test. Non-Destructive testing includes Ultrasonic testing, Roughness tester, Leeb tester and Dye Penetrant Testing.
· To assure the quality of CRC (Cold Rolled Coils) in term of hardness, tensile strength & surface condition.
· To inspect the raw material in term of thickness, surface dimensions, defects and report to Deputy Manager.
· Analyze the zinc bath sample for chemical composition through spectrometer.
· Measured the coating thickness of Galvanized sample through positech instrument.
Perform mechanical test on GI sample include hardness and universal tensile testing.
• Participated in Lab Scale Heat Treatment Project of Aluminum 2024.
• Training at Metro-logical Center of Aircraft Rebuilt Factory, this includes Physical (Tensile & Hardness) and performed Non-Destructive testing includes Eddy current, Radiography, Magnetic Particle Inspection and Ultrasonic testing.
• Learned about Drop tank, Canopy, Surface Treatment (Carburizing, Hardening, Tempering, Normalizing, and Anodizing) & Solution Treatment (Precipitation/Aged hardening) techniques.