I have learned and accomplished a great deal in my 7 years and 2 months in Media . One of my proudest moments to date occurred while I was a Senior CTS Exective at Hum TV. In this capacity, I was responsible for Scheduling of commercial, release order posting, making commercial inventory of sales person, making commercial playlist, etc.
and i also have experience in IT department in AO Clinic as a capacity of IT Incharge. i was responsible for prepare patient database and all IT related work like provide secure WIFI connection for all Department, Troubleshooting etc.
I believe my experiences and track record make me an excellent fit for this opportunity. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at a time of your convenience to discuss my background as well as the requirements for the role.
Creating a daily transmission schedule for the channel (Hum TV).
• Liaising with external departments for any program, promo discrepancies, late start times and outstanding material.
• Liaising with the Commercial Time Sales Departments for all commercial scheduling, outstanding material and over sells.
• Promotion planning and meeting contractual agreements.
• Scheduling of channel branding.
• Viewing and scheduling of interstitial programming, channel branding and promos.
• Creating promo reports.
• Providing supervision of any last minute program changes and live broadcasts.
• Responsible for final schedule and the distribution of it to on-air users both internal and external.
• Overseeing TX schedules after-hours.
• Communicating responsibilities to the Scheduler on duty.
• Daily reconciliation of TX schedules.
• Performing Ad hoc duties for On Air Manager.
• Responsible for capping commercial in case of time limitations.
• Prioritize commercials as their need and issue Droppages lists for concern departments.
• Coordinate with concern department (Sales Department) for issuance of droppage lists.
• Responsible for time allocation of commercials for different regions i.e. Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore.
• Issue CAT Report daily that reflects the time slots which showed the capping list.