Strong understanding of all aspects of business (strategy, operations, management, technology, human resources, sales, marketing, finance, employee relations, quality assurance, accreditations, and government departments dealing, budgeting and training) mixed with an enduring enthusiasm and desire for success.
Result oriented, and resourceful Professional with overall 23 years of experience in highly visible management which also includes 13 years in sales designing, distribution management, franchise operation leadership, Accounting and finance, reporting collections and recovery, and Direct experience growing multiple startups from infancy to successful growth stories in challenging economic environments while managing and directing all day to day operations including full administration of entire structure.
Offers experience in accounting and finance, strategic analysis, revenue / billing, sales processes / management, and showcases an ability to see the “big picture” within high-pressure business situations. Integral leader who organizes, analyzes, and interprets statistical data to optimize profits in coordination with goals, including demonstrating strong knowledge of forward-thinking for Profitability, Sales designing, Inventory controls, and Policy development.
My key skills include Strategic Planning & Analysis, Revenue Vs Cost Analysis, Vendors Payments, Management Reporting i.e. Revenue / Cost / Outstanding / Ageing Report Cost Reduction, Accounts Payable & Receivable, Franchise Operation, Sales & Distribution, Accounting Management, Financial & Operational Turnaround, Revenue & Profit Growth
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Looking after Corporate Sales
Knorr Noodles, Unilever
Out Of Home Channel
Hired Sales Team in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad
Developed Sales Channel i.e. School , College , Universities , Institute, Hospital , Park and Eatery,
Supervise Accounts, Stock and Management Reporting
Planned sales functions, and conducted sales operations meetings; kept employees abreast with current status on sales targets, promotions, and other initiatives, organized marketing activities and delivered enterprise solutions.
· Initiated appropriated systems and internal controls to ensure effectiveness of collection and recovery process.
· Developed new sales and ensured a collection of +90% from the generated invoices for the month from all products such as Cable broadband, Cable TV network, and Digital TV in the assigned area of Defense and Clifton.
· Led a team of 40 resources including 5 Sales Supervisors and a team of 35 BDO, set monthly target 50 for new sales and for collection +90% (Rs. 10 Million) of the generated invoices (11 Million Plus) for each product.
Entrusted with overall responsibility to direct Billing, Credit Control and Collection Department, all business line, reporting to CFO and CEO, the tariff for Rating Engine, Profile information for MIS, and on Time Invoice Generation, Printing and Dispatch
· Rendered keen eye for details to verify Profile/Tariff information of Commercials with MIS and Settlement.
· Controlled and supervised all credit related matters and collections operations and resolved issues appropriately.
· Steered efforts towards managing Traffic account receivable, Dispute resolutions, Assign Credit limits, and Collection of All business lines (Go CDMA, Micro Business and Enterprise Business).
Expertly handled all technical challenges associated with the automation of the following
· Invoicing, outstanding & aging reports, sales register for accounts (synchronized report, genesis & account system-one click feeding of monthly sales into accounts system).
· Sales Tax register for Tax Department (synchronizing genesis & account system-one click feeding of monthly sales tax charged into sales tax accounts system).
· Advance Income Tax register for Tax Department (synchronizing genesis & account system-one click feeding of monthly advance income tax charged into advance income tax accounts system).
Policy Development & Implementation
· Credit & Recovery Policy: Researched and assessed numerous vertical and business requirements to design and deploy to major policies for both sales and technical staff to activate the project, issue credit limit and recovery.
Transfer process finalized:
· Account transfer from Customer Services to Recovery
Developed Billing operation, Credit Control and Collection for Business Unit-Enterprise Customers Group reporting to CEO; tariff for Rating Engine, profile information for MIS and assigned credit limits to enterprise customers.
· Built synergies between Commercials, MIS and Settlement, verified bills, solved all technical disputes; managed Traffic, collection, receivable, vendors payments for Enterprise customers and Profitability of the customers.
· Credited and tasked to surpass the collection of 22 Million in one Month for Business unit ESG with one team member.
Facilitated a newly established business line, Enterprise Sales Group (ESG), this new business line developed to provide Telephone services on Fiber and microwave, the product was commercially launched in July 2010.
· Introduced the product to Enterprises / Companies and different but comprehensive solutions for Enterprise.
· Coordinated Technical Survey of enterprise, deployed customer premises, and purchase orders from the customer.
· On-boarded potential customers including Orix Leasing (head office and Korangi office), Naveena Textile (Korangi factory), Marie Stopes Society, Bank Al Habib, and Habib Metro Bank.
· Micro Business (wireless-based commercial phone)
· ONU Project (fiber-based wireline connection to commercial and residential)
· Both products successfully launched and running smoothly according to the projections and estimation took in the business plan
SOP & SLA - ESG
· Tasked with the responsibility to prepare policy documents, Flow of the process and SOP for Billing and Credit Control, also developed the SOP for the whole product.
· Led activation of Finance and Accounts, Billing and Credit Control, Technical Services, and collection and recovery.
· Generated service level agreement (SLA) with the support of technical and Customer Services approved by the management and successfully implemented for E-Square (Call center working for KESC), and APL (Pvt) Ltd.
Managed significant challenges associated with the emerging business by leading Sales & Distribution of the Zone; developing Franchise Network in The Zone and retail sales network in the zone to boost Direct and Indirect Sales.
· Streamlined network operations; managed Field Technical Support team, Customer Care Services, Cashiering & Accounting, overall Administration of the Zone and Profit & Loss of the Zone.
· Inducted 11 new franchise in the zone for every city of the zone and supervised cash in transit (CIT) with 3.5M outstanding from 2001, and the reconciliation was done and this was cleared in a 3-month time
· Designed, and established 120 new activation counters in the Retail Sales Point in the market of the zone
· Re-Organized Network Operation team and field technical team to conduct quality of service survey in every 15 days.
Initiated Friends Telecom and obtained franchise of World Call in 2003 in the area of Orangi and Site, Payphone operations and Home base Telephony and Launched Plug & Play small USB device EvDO.
· Principal strategist and visionary leader, orchestrated all bottom-line factors including long/short term strategic planning, management of P&L & Cash-flow of the venture.
· Built collaborative rapport with the principals for meeting monthly sales, distribution and development targets, also negotiated with local CDMA handset vendors for supply of handset inventory for the venture.
· Developed and activated local area stalling and promotional activities in close coordination with the principals.
· Introduced multiple process and procedures to ensure streamlined and seamless execution of venture’s operations.
· Operated sales outlet (Company branded Customer Touch Point) in Orangi to service the surrounding areas.
· Established retailer network (Tier Two resellers) to ensure smooth sales and availability in area allocated.
· Led team of business development to ensure the retail development targets of the principals in the area are met.
Directed P&L & Cash-flow of the venture, liaised with the principals for meeting monthly sales, distribution and development targets and negotiated with local CDMA handset vendors for supply of handset inventory for the venture.
· Design, develop and activate local area stalling and promotional activities in close coordination with the principals.
· Ensured seamless execution of venture owned and operated sales outlet (Company branded Customer TouchPoint) in Orangi to service the surrounding areas.
· Established retailer network (Tier Two resellers) to ensure smooth sales and availability in the area allocated.
· Led a team of business development officers to meet the retail development targets of the principals in the area.
· Launched Pakistan’s first Wireless Local Payphone Service in North West Areas of Karachi. A roll-out of over two thousand payphones in an extremely short period of three months.
· Introduced strategic and tactical action plans to launch Pakistan’s first Wireless Local Loop consumer services and its initial penetration in Orangi and surrounding areas.