I am seeking an entry level position within the renewable energy sector. Recent BS-EPE graduate with experience as an
electrical(power) Engineer for a major hydel power stations, with emphasis on generalized architecture of the system.
Possess the analytical abilities and technical skills necessary for engineering application. Solid understanding of electrical
engineering theory industry-standard circuit design and testing tools.
• Responsible for smooth operation of power house.
• Perform Annual Maintenance of CTs, PTs and Generator.
• Preventive maintenance of Electrical Panels, Isolators, Differential protection and Multi-Electrical Protection
• Automatic and Manual operation of Governor
• Handling of electrical load as per requirement.
• Trouble shooting of Faults and different equipments
• Overall supervision of powerhouse.
• Maintaining logbook and datasheet also keep records of fault.
• Develop a firm knowledge of ICE standards of instrument installation
I work as an enterniee in Malakand-3 Hydro power complex,Dargai.
From which i learned about Maintenance work of Generator and Transformers.
Detailed study of Turbine and Governor System.
Implementation of SCADA system.
Detailed study of Electrical Equipments and related accessories.