I will utilize my knowledge and related experience, securing a responsible and challenging position, where I may contribute to the growth of my prospective employer and myself along with tact and honesty.Well trained Manager Operation, Worked as CD In-Charge for a peroid of three years and started carrier as MTO (One year training).
Worked at every level of branch Operations
• Supervising the Cash Department ambiguities, regarding claim settlement.
• Handling Cash Department effectively according to Clean Note Policy by SBP.
• Performing duties of Clearing (Inward/Outward/Same day/Intercity/OBC/FOBC).
• Managing Transfer, Foreign Remittances and Posting of Cheques.
• Supervising Issuance of Pay Orders, Demand Drafts and Call Deposit.
• Responsible for Cheque Book (Issuance/Destruction), ATM (Issuance/Destruction).
• Managing Account Opening department and processes relating to various Accounts.
• Prepare Payment voucher, Journal voucher, credit voucher, debit voucher.
• Petty Cash Count at the Branches (Matching of Physical Cash with Petty Cash Book).
• Preparation of Cash Collection Reports.
• All Kinds of Reports send to Head Office on Daily Basis.
Worked as Counter Supervisor and back Up to Manager Operations
Worked as Universal Teller which includes Account opening, Cash, Clearing , Remittances, ATM operation (Branch Banking)
Being trained for all the branch banking operations for one year.