Seeking to find a position where leadership, organizational skills, and ability to work well as a team member, would be used to achieve positive goals for both.Although have been production entire career and looking forward to expanding work experience into different areas.Strategic professional is eager to contribute expertise toward supporting the employer in optimizing bottom-line profits while meeting operational needs.Proficient in improving workflow and streamlining communications between departments.
Key Responsibilities: Purchase Representative & Ecommerce
Key Points: -
Vendors (local/International) | Import/Export Shipments | Inventory Control | Forecast Budgeting | KPI’s/OTB | Analysis | E-Commerce | Reporting
· Liaising with existing suppliers and negotiating contracts under company policy.
· Sourcing and building relations with new suppliers (Local or International) to selecting new products and soliciting written and telephone quotations upon automotive creation.
· New &Re-order processing with International existing or New Vendors by confirming all shipping IMPORT Documents (COO, BL, Invoice cum PL) before packages to leave facility and keep coordinate with shipper to ensure continuity with shipping detail.
· Negotiate the Best quotations by direct interact with Sea Freight and Clearance agencies to provide efficient service of logistics and keep track on all shipment by Vessel ETD, TT, ETA till End point.
· Ensure quantity and quality of direct Import Goods upon receiving and Report to Vendor for any discrepancy to reclaim.
· Manage all Export Shipments within the GCC by consolidating the orders from local Suppliers or allocated from Direct Shipments. Ensure to deliver the Shipment before deadline with quantity and quality assurance.
· Develop modelling to optimize inventory forecasting, tracking and analysis of key performance indicators (KPI’s) such as markdowns, sales trends by category products and keep Update and manage OTB.
· Provide assistance, guidance and direction regarding sales patterns and future purchasing philosophies and parameters, Interpretation of reports and making of sales predictions for future periods.
· Working to a budget, quick reaction to market changes, competitor prices/products and Conducting & Participating Promotion/Sales Events through coordination with local vendors on profitable margin or by adding stocks on clearance or further reduction from non-selling or aging category.
· Coordination with Finance Department by processing Pre-payment of both Local & Direct Import Vendors.
· Exporting systematic Sales & Stocks Report of Local & Regional Stores (Weekly/Monthly/Yearly) using ERP Software for re-ordering purpose and keep maintaining stocks level of TOP ranking products. Circulation of inter store transfer based on requirements and verifying inventory availability.
· Responsible for overseeing and managing the E-Commerce department of a company with a significant online presence. Manage and confirm orders on different marketplaces (NOON & AMAZON).Listing of new products on online channels and reviewing overall product listing information’s are clear, complete & meet the standards.
· Conducting and managing Year end stock take of outlets using standard method i.e. Consolidate Stocks, Manual Count, Scanning, Report check and Importing Data.